Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines About to trip on San Pedro,dxm and poppy pods

polarthedog

Bluelighter
It’s going to be a fun night.

Please come talk to me, I know once I take it, I’m going to want to talk.

I’ve got 5.5 feet of San Pedro, and I’m almost done making tea out of a foot of it.

A store that I always buy from is closing, so they had it for 10 a foot. I think I’m going to go back tomorrow and buy the rest of their supply and plant it.

Hey polar!

Sounds like a great trip. Hope you enjoy. I'm happy to talk on Discord if that works for you.
A store that I always buy from is closing, so they had it for 10 a foot. I think I’m going to go back tomorrow and buy the rest of their supply and plant it.
Good idea, not familiar with cactus pricing but that sounds like a steal.

Hey polar!

Sounds like a great trip. Hope you enjoy. I'm happy to talk on Discord if that works for you.

Good idea, not familiar with cactus pricing but that sounds like a steal.
It’s usually 20-25 a foot, and ya, I’ll get on discord, that sounds a good ideA

You know I fully support you and will check back in to see how you're doing. Loved San Pedro the one time I did it 25 years ago in Northern California. It was also in winter and there was a fire in the fireplace which was the first place that I noticed a change as it became far more vivid and eventually became a series of cartoon visions like old Hanna-Barbera Style animation only three dimensional story vignettes that were playful and funny. Me and my friend used about a foot and a half cut into very thin strips we boiled at a medium temperature for at least an hour. Probably were a little conservative in hindsight never a bad thing.

Poppy tea which I was also into around that same time probably would go well with it.

And thanks to you I tried DXM which is definitely the odd man out I didn't like my experience on a fairly moderate dose it just made me feel confused and disoriented but let us know how it goes if you decide to add that synthetic, only why would you want to dissociate from the two best drugs mescaline and opium?

I’d keep the DXM dose low to be safe but otherwise sounds like an interesting combo! :)

This is the year of the Pedro for me, I plan on consuming a fair amount. Planting them is a great idea and will reward you with a lot of cacti to consume or re-plant in the future too. 10 a foot is a steal right now, even for PC’s.

-GC

You know I fully support you and will check back in to see how you're doing. Loved San Pedro the one time I did it 25 years ago in Northern California. It was also in winter and there was a fire in the fireplace which was the first place that I noticed a change as it became far more vivid and eventually became a series of cartoon visions like old Hanna-Barbera Style animation only three dimensional story vignettes that were playful and funny. Me and my friend used about a foot and a half cut into very thin strips we boiled at a medium temperature for at least an hour. Probably were a little conservative in hindsight never a bad thing.

Poppy tea which I was also into around that same time probably would go well with it.

And thanks to you I tried DXM which is definitely the odd man out I didn't like my experience on a fairly moderate dose it just made me feel confused and disoriented but let us know how it goes if you decide to add that synthetic, only why would you want to dissociate from the two best drugs mescaline and opium?
Dxm intensifies the effects of both opium and mescaline.

I’d keep the DXM dose low to be safe but otherwise sounds like an interesting combo! :)

This is the year of the Pedro for me, I plan on consuming a fair amount. Planting them is a great idea and will reward you with a lot of cacti to consume or re-plant in the future too. 10 a foot is a steal right now, even for PC’s.

-GC
I have 6 with roots still attached, I’m going to plant em tomorow, I think once they get going they grown about an inch a month

I’ve almost drank all the tea I made, I made tea from a foot of cactus, it was pretty thick too.

I’m going to take some ketamine soon too, I have 50 mg I’m going to plug

I did 37.5 mg rectally recently, and I had an awesome trip, I really wanna try higher doses

Was wondering if the DXM potentiated opioids and asked about it in one of the robo threads but didn't get a reply.

Did you take them all including ketamine?
Yes it definitely potentiates opiates, and ya I just took the ketamine about 5-10 minutes ago