• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

About to take my First E...but need advise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to keep things balanced, here's some advice in case everything goes wrong.
if you start feeling sick, tell someone. hopefully you will have someone keeping an eye on you anyways, but it is important that if you are feeling crook, action can be taken quickly.
if you are feeling so bad that you need to leave the club/rave/whatever then do so, preferably with some with you. if you are at an event that has st johns, or ravesafe, or medical people of any kind then go see them. that's what they are there for, and they arent going to judge you.
if you feel bad enough that you need medical attention, then get it. no hospital or ambulance is going to arrest you, or even tell your parents. nearly every ecstasy fatality so far, including Anna Woods and countless less famous victims, could have been saved if medical attention had been sought earlier.

my advice to you is to ensure that you are happy and healthy, and that you have other interests and pursuits, and friends, outside of ecstasy
So many people come into this culture, and it becomes their life, and it chews them up and spits them out eventually.
So take it easy, always party in moderation. People crap on about PLUR- the respect bit is most important. Respect MDMA as it is a strong drug. And respect yourself, and others.

My only suggestion is to try it in a comfortable and safe enviroment.
Like your home, friends home, or if you and your friends are going for a cruise somewhere..
My first lolly was a blue cap / blue meanie..
Which i had by myself .. long story.. but it was all good..
So lush.. Hmmm thinking about it is making me jealous of you.. bastard!

Don't have pills more than once every 2 weeks, at a BARE MINIMUM.
Less is more, pills can make you less happy in everyday life which is your REAL life.
** The less you have the better. **
Once a month is too much! ..... once a week is not enough
smile.gif

...just some advice that i wish I'd heard (but would have completely ignored
smile.gif
) when i started.

Take heed of MOTOMAN's and BT's advice!
Taking any form of recreational drugs can be very fun - but it can also have a lot of negative side effects. Remember that once you start, it is really hard to go out and have a good time without it.
I'm assuming that you have your mind set on dropping, so the advice of people above is spot on. Go halves of a nice pill (test it!), have enough but not too much water, and don't get anxious! Relax and chat to friends while you are coming up. Hope it all goes well - tell us how it goes.
8)

My advice -
-Please test you pill, and/or get it off a very reliable source
-Go half at a time
-Dont do it unless you are both physically and emotionally "stable"
-Try not to be anxious about it, enjoy it, as you only get 1 first time
-If you are feeling sick as the effect of the E comes on, dont hesitate to talk to someone for some help
-Have the pill in the company of some good friends, who have taken pills before
-Enjoy yourself, and maximise your experience, but do it safely
-Raver-

You have a wealth of good advice now. Take it in and place it safely at the back of your mind. Don't think about it too much (it's like telling someone not to think of the white elephant but try). Surround yourself with friends. Relax. Enjoy. Report.
=0+
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

here's a little piece of advice...
bluelight
bluelight is a fantastic site and as you can see from the many responses to this thread we are a caring and supportive bunch *warm and fuzzy*
i came and had alot of my questions answered on here before my first pill and it relaxed me alot more coz i felt i was armed with a fair bit of info and had heard others experiences...altho never get complacent about drug-taking because you never know everything
anyhoo...enjoy it and just go with it...also be careful you dont get addicted to bluelight, its nasty!! :p
luv and hugs...leecie
------------------
dont worry...im still an angel *ping* see....there's my halo

I think we are all excited it's your first time, but we haven't really answered your question. Here it is.
I saw in your profile you are from Melbourne. Melb has quite good MDMA pills going around at the moment so as long as it tests purple/black I am sure half will be enough. I knew some first timer who had some pills where I had to drop 2 to feel anything good. They were totally high just by having half. If you get something like a Honda, ?'S, Ying Yangs or something like that, half should last you a good 4 hrs I reckon. Make sure you test it first or even post a message in here asking about the pill before you put it in your mouth (that's last resort, but better than nothing)

See, this is why I love Bluelight and I'm happy to put time and effort into this site. This thread contains really caring advice, and plenty of responses to allow the original poster to make up their own mind. I can only go further by suggesting that if anyone's curious to learn more information about the drugs they're taking/planning to take, that they read our FAQ (linked from our Announcement at the top of the page "*****EVERYONE READ..."), and resources such as www.erowid.org
Thanks everyone for giving their opinions.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Well said Pinger.....
My advice...XTC should be just a small
of your life...Don't let it become the
only part.....
Lifes about living NOT Pilling !
Chill and Enjoy
BCR

Status
Not open for further replies.