• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

About to embark on a many months long psychedelic journey of finding equilibrium, learning how to take care of myself using many substances

Good luck man. As you know, coming off opiates/addictive drugs is a process.

A social gathering might turn out different then what you first had in mind on psychedelic drugs. Just keep that in mind so you are prepared for whatever will come at you.

Be careful woth kambo if you have an heroin addiction. My kambo practicionner explains it better than me, but you have to be very careful about opiates when using kambo, or it can kill you.

I have no experience with iboga, but for an opiate addiction, from what I have read, it would be my first choice. An opiate detox in a safe setting with someone who knows what he is doing with iboga.

Kambo works well for other addictions, but if you're regularly on more than a very small dose of opiates, kambo is dangerous.

Psychedelics played a huge part in my recovery process. I initially thought I would have a mind blowing break through that would make me immediately quit but it was a gradual process of exploration, revelation and change in perspective that took place over several months that culminated in my first DMT changa experience, which was pretty mind blowing. I felt as if I had been cradled by God, which was the universe, everything and nothing unfolding and continually collapsing in on itself. Only to explode again and collapse. I felt nothing but infinite, everlasting love and security.

I am now 3mths opiate free and my substance use as a whole has decreased exponentially. I would like to trip again one day soon. It has now been over 2mths but those 6mths of tripping forever changed my life for the better.

Last edited:
I'll also go non traditional I'm sure and have strong LSD+MDMA+Ketamine etc trips as I get much out of those too.
Don't use street drugs like mdma within the month of using ayahuasca. I found it ruins a lot of the benefits of the medicine.

Last edited:
All the substances you mentioned have the potential to lead to a lot of personal growth and insight. The only one I'd recommend against is the LSD-MDMA-ketamine trifecta, because of ketamine is thought to have some serotonergic effects. So, the combination of all three together may be somewhat risky. However, I'll say that it sounds like the trips have been going good for you. Glad to hear it.