about that meetup...

E-girl

Bluelighter
wow... it's been awhile since i've been on this thing... with fighting the E addiction i guess i managed to also fight the posting-addiction! lol. just wanted to say hi to everybody, see how your new year's went... mine wasn't all that exciting. it was a very sober holiday, that's the good part. i didn't think i'd be able to do it but i feel so much better, you would not even believe. it's been so long since i woke up on a friday or saturday after the club and didn't have that "cracked out" feeling. it's hard too when you're in an atmosphere with people who pop pills and snort k right in front of you but with a little will-power, it can be done! never thought you'd hear e-girl say that, did ya? i was trying to remember who it was the was quitting not long after i did, was it you soulfly? i just got an email from you and i forgot to ask. i'm probably thinking of the wrong person. i'll be @ CandyCane by the way.
so what about this pa meetup we were planning in State College? you guys probably had it ages ago and i missed it totally. but i'm still up for the drive and i'd love to meet you allie, pizza, and whoever else. we got to do this sometime this lifetime. let me know.
baby-situation doing good, i'm optimistic, although disgustingly sick. i guess that's all a part of it. i can't wait!
well i hope you are all doing well. sorry i'm a little later to wish you guys a happy holiday. skydancer check your f'n ICQ already, you bum.
much luv and big bear hugz....
------------------
alwayzzzz PLUR & happy :) rolling... hugzzzz
E-girl
*I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!*
**I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it**
***Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.***

yeah E-girl...that was me who was quitting.
i can't believe you actually remembered...
but alas... i fell off the wagon... i took about one week off and felt even emptier than i did while i was dropping E... so i started right back up with a vengence...but i stayed away from drugs (with the exception of weed and booze) this past weekend (even on new years... i'm pretty proud of myself) and i have no rave plans this weekend either (supposededly)... i'm sorry, feel like i've let you all down. =(
i guess i'm just at a point right now in my life where i have so little and dislike so many aspects of my life that raving is all i'm holding on to...and it's really hard to let go of... but i've decided i'm cutting back to once a month, which i feel is a reasonable compromise until i have some consistency in my life
but E-girl, i'm proud of you...and i never lost faith in you. you serve as an inspiration to myself, as well as a number of others i bet... and i hope that someday i might be able to find the strength that you have found
keep up the good work
plur love and hugs
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**