• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

about OBE's

Ash hustle

Greenlighter
Hey Guys I was just wondering Howmuch dose of weed is required to get an OBE? I've got plenty of Sativa's with me and was planning for some psychic experience. Can you please tell me how much dose is required per day to get an OBE.Any advises and suggestions wouldbe appreciated. Thanks.

never had it happen myself. salvia, on the other hand...

I would try smoking as much as you can, for me to get OBE I have to smoke a lot out of a big GB. So just try to smoke a lot in short time

DMT is your best bet Im telling you if that is what you are looking for

I've tripped hard on weed, but never got an OBE on it. Now it has happened with MXE, DXM, LSD, DPT, and mushrooms, esp mixing the first two with the last three. If you don't get the fear when you get too stoned why not just roll a big ol' blunt and see what happens? It wouldn't surprise me if it's possible for some folks.

What!?! I've never got an obe after smoking weed.I would however love to achieve an obe on herb

A day of meditation, introspection, and an 1/8 oz. of very good cannabis sativa. And, an open mind, of course.

Just smoke as much as can and dont stop, and use a pipe or bong as they hit harder (for me atleast). I often find it induces more of a heavy day dream type state rather then a fully formed OBE.

DMT is your best bet Im telling you if that is what you are looking for

Totally agreeing with this statement! Never heard of OBE on bud.. Like ever.. Never had one either and I have smoked a shit ton of weed in the last 10 years... DMT will not only make you have an OBE it'll make you feel like you don't even have a body to have an OBE out of haha
EXjunkiegirl23

You dont need bud to have an OBE. Ive had OBE's with boomers, LSD, DMT, and
through meditation. And sometimes ill become concious during sleep and realize im out of my body, or ill astral project. But try smoking out of a gravity bong and dont stop till your lungs collapse lol not literally but you got the idea, then try getting into deep meditation, and keep repeating in your head "I will have an out of body experience" binaural beats work magic also (require earbuds/headphones)

EDIT: very high ambition is very important. And makes all the difference