• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

About how many mg's of Methadone will give me a strong, noticeable buzz????

shiiit, before I had done any opiates really I took like 20 mg of methadone and I never felt anything from it, nothing whatsoever, so I chalked it up as methadone sucks, never got a buzz from it.

sorry, didnt say yesterday but im in the u.k. and im talking about 50ml of the 1ml/1mg mixture.

Makes no difference - 50mg of methadone is 50mg of methadone. To be honest, it's a shit buzz anyway. It's the kinda drug you take cos you have to not cos you want to really. Virtually any other opiate you can think of would be a better (and safer) option.

I like the methadone high, I take my methadone with some benzos. I maybe shouldn't say that, 'cause it's supposed to be dangerous, but it's a fact, I like the combo.

Bear in mind that I'm a methadone patient and I have a tolerance for both the methadone and the benzos. Be careful.

I wouldn't even say that methadone produces a high but I only ever took it when I had to cos I couldn't get any smack and when I was trying to quit before I switched to bupe (which I much preferred and had the nice bonus of actually getting me high). I presume that with little or no tolerance it would be quite the hit but I always thought it was shit and have never really known anyone personally that was keen on it. Each to their own though :)

At sensible doses, of course.

I wish I was opiate naive, I'm taking 190mg of methadone daily and barely feel a thing anymore.