• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

About ethyl chloride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomski

Greenlighter
Me and 2 of my friends tried a huff once and we liked it; I googled it and found out that it can trippy.

Anyways,we're planning on getting a can or two tomorrow so we can have some fun but it's going to be our first and last for a long time. How many huffs do you recommend us to take each and dodge any harm?
I couldn't find much info online.

Thanks.

I would recommend none. What you posted made my hair stand on end. Ethyl chloride is an alkylating agent which means it can cause cancer among other things. Good things aren't going to happen if you inhale this stuff, find a safer way to catch a buzz.

Ethyl choride is similar to chloroform and dichloromethane

The differance mainly that instead of three chlorine attached to

The carbon it has two.

A easier way to see the difference
Ethylchloride = monochoroethane
chloroform= trichloroethane

And actually monochloroethane is first generated in chloroform synthesiis which then undergoes additional chlorination.

Monochloroethane primarily differs in that it floats rather than chloroform which sinks.

However it likely carries all the toxicity of chloroform.

Ethyl chloride is a similar to dcm used in dry cleaning to remove stains water cant

Basically the ethyl chloride one in you can disrupt every part of your body because it can clean upnstains on you clothes of your blood and destroy everything side you because its so effective at removing the lipids that make you living, introduce chlorinne disrupting protein folding , mess up ion channels and ultimately cause death

That really wasnt very easy to read . I mean the reason why where is no safe amount of ethyl chloride you can huff is because your body is like a painted wall on the side of your house you can spray it with water all dayy and cause no damage but if you get even the tiniest drops of ethyl chloride on the wall the paint will run everywhere and it will be damaged. Sure if you toss bucket on the wall of ethyl chloride youll completely destroy its color so it no longer even is recognizable but even one drop damages the wall. Your body is made of stuff like that paint. water can flow and interact with it no problem but the moment any ethyl chloride touches anything in your body its going to disfigure it

You might want to check out the erowid vaults-

"Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe recreational use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants. Their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage."

The risks outweigh any possible benefits. I'm with Pilll_Head, find something safer to use because it's not worth the damage you could do to your body. That's probably why you can't find any information on safe dosing. I'm closing this as we are a harm reduction forum and this practice is dangerous, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.