• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

About 200mg of diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

eti123

Greenlighter
Hi over the last 3 days swim has had about 200mg diazepam and feels like a mong swim has an interview in about 10 hours will these effects subside before then swim is worried about feeling drowsey at the interview

diazepam has a halflife of 40-100 hours, it's very likely you're going to feel drowsy during the interview unfortunately

Swim is in bed at the moment so cant test his vocals to see if hes slairing his words ill drink plenty of water have a cold shower have sumert to eat and coffee then jog to the interview 2moz should be fine I reckon

They must be wearing off because swim has been in bed for 2 hours and cant get to sleep must be the excitement because swim is gaurenteed the job

Who in the fuck is named swim? It's against Bluelight rules because it sounds like shit. Please stop using it.

Swim is in bed at the moment so cant test his vocals to see if hes slairing his words ill drink plenty of water have a cold shower have sumert to eat and coffee then jog to the interview 2moz should be fine I reckon

lol they must still be working. You are slurring your typing :)

Saying "I" is shorter for sentences than "swim"

Isn't this psy? And if u take 200 mg over 3 day period that means you can handle 50+ mgs a day so you're probably addicted or tolerant to benzos no?

I wouldn't say he's addicted. Why would you think that? What did he say that gives you the idea that he is constantly feeling the need to redose, it's interfering with his life - ie he's stealing money, not doing his responsibility, taking care of his health - doing anything to get his next fix. That is addiction.

Addicted haha ive seen people addicted to these an become a thief lose there job wife and kids I have got my head screwed on I dont have them all the time but diazepam does have a tendancy to redose but when I havnt got any it doesnt bother me I just like the relaxation and no anxiety an to get a good sleep I dont even smoke weed or any other drugs its just sometimes its nice to have some diazepam to calm my nerves and relax and thanks thegirlwiththebluehair my doctor wont prescribe any more I feel normal now anyway I was just worried about being a dope in the interview

They dick heads and start trying to fob you off saying uve got adrenaline an shit like that cant be doin with someone tellin me wats wrong with me know 1 can tell u wats up with you

I just looked at him blank an thought wat the fuck are u talkin about

Im stayin awake now just having a brew gunna have a shower an get ready get on the bus at 6am have to be there for 7.30am

Should be back for about half 9 then ill sleep the day away went to bed about 10 last night couldnt get to sleep so came down stairs at about 4am

Status
Not open for further replies.