View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Abnormal LSD Expirience?

mydosfriendgeorge

Greenlighter
I have taken LSD three times now. Once at 100 ug, once at 200 ug, and once at 300 ug. I am sure of the potency and validity of the LSD.

I have also tripped on low dose mushrooms, LSA, and an unknown accidental dose of 25i. I went psychotic from the 25i, being stuck in major thought loops for hours and considered suicide.

I have heard from friends, and from people on the internet about LSD's potential to make people go into a psychotic state, get stuck in thought loops, have a bad trip, etc. but from my experiences with LSD, I don't feel even close to any of those effects, even on 300 ug with no tolerance.

I am wondering whether my extremely terrible 25i trip has made me overlook minor evidence of these effects on LSD since they don't compare with them on 25i.

So far I thoroughly enjoy tripping on LSD and feel like I could go to even higher doses with an extremely low risk of getting scared or acting weird. Usually when I trip I walk around for hours in public with my headphones in not talking to anybody and don't feel very much anxiety.

The only thing that is slightly worrying is that I constantly talk to my self in a very real seeming voice in my head, and sometimes "hear" (more like think) weird, and sometimes scary voices in my head. This is more interesting than scary to me but is noteworthy.

Have any of you guys experienced these kind of things on LSD? Let me know! :)

A drugs effects depend on 3 factors:

1 The Drug LSD in particular is very 'plastic' and alters perception drastically

2 The Set meaning the mind set - it can enhance or magnify how you feel

3 The Setting - taking a drug in the peace and quiet of your home and taking it in a club

There can be a myriad of interactions in these that can enhance a trip or send you into a negative spiral. Some drugs effect the body more than others and an increase heart rate can easily be misinterpreted as anxiety and send you off on a bad trip. What I am trying to say you need to look at ALL the factors around the trip not just the drug.

I often 'hear voices' what it is is say I am thinking of something my mother would say I can hear her voice IN my head so voices in your head its only your thoughts and your fears are likely manifesting in your mind. With a psychotic illness the voices are from OUTSIDE the head afaik. A break from psychedelics and time to relax are in order I think.

A 'bad' trip is something that you need to spend time working through I think.. It needs to be understood and integrated and the lessons learned. Look at a 'bad' trip as more a 'difficult lesson trip' and see what you can learn from it.

The further you get from drugs I would imagine the more these things will subside.

Good luck and take care.

I have taken LSD three times now. Once at 100 ug, once at 200 ug, and once at 300 ug. I am sure of the potency and validity of the LSD.

Saying you're 'sure' of those things is a pretty strong statement, but I'll assume you at least reagent test it, which is good enough.

I have heard from friends, and from people on the internet about LSD's potential to make people go into a psychotic state, get stuck in thought loops, have a bad trip, etc. but from my experiences with LSD, I don't feel even close to any of those effects, even on 300 ug with no tolerance.

I have seen these effects happen many times in my friends, but they seem very dependent on the user.

I am wondering whether my extremely terrible 25i trip has made me overlook minor evidence of these effects on LSD since they don't compare with them on 25i.

I wouldn't worry about it. Many, many people report having a worse time with 25i than with LSD.

So far I thoroughly enjoy tripping on LSD and feel like I could go to even higher doses with an extremely low risk of getting scared or acting weird. Usually when I trip I walk around for hours in public with my headphones in not talking to anybody and don't feel very much anxiety.

Since you've been increasing your dose in responsible increments, you can probably trust your intuition on this. It sounds like you're fine.

The only thing that is slightly worrying is that I constantly talk to my self in a very real seeming voice in my head, and sometimes "hear" (more like think) weird, and sometimes scary voices in my head. This is more interesting than scary to me but is noteworthy.

Don't psych yourself out. Everyone experiences something weird like this on LSD.

...... sometimes "hear" (more like think) weird, and sometimes scary voices in my head. This is more interesting than scary to me but is noteworthy.

For me this is part of the attraction of psychedelics - you can experience scary situations psychologically, without having the real danger of physical injury (assuming of course your setting is safe). As for voices, heard "as real" or imagined/thought, I am always fascinated by what I am saying to myself - i.e. I assume this is coming from a split-off part of my personality and that re-integrating it will bring about psychic development. For me "weirdness" = nirvana =D=D

For me this is part of the attraction of psychedelics - you can experience scary situations psychologically, without having the real danger of physical injury (assuming of course your setting is safe). As for voices, heard "as real" or imagined/thought, I am always fascinated by what I am saying to myself - i.e. I assume this is coming from a split-off part of my personality and that re-integrating it will bring about psychic development. For me "weirdness" = nirvana =D=D

Yeah I feel the same way. I am a total adrenaline junkie and the weird unpredictability of it makes it super fun for me. Thanks Everybody for the helpful responses!

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that you did not personally take that hit to Netherlands and get it tested? So actually the microgram count is based on what the guy who sold it to you said. So really you don't know the microgram count. You did 1x 2x and 3x.
Here is my experience, and i have probably done it 250 or so times in 25 plus years. There is no normal trip. You can have 50 great ones and number 51 is hell. There is no way you can have any idea of what LSD can throw at you after only three times. I don't think you are in the position to be able to judge the risk of bad experience. Could you be immune to bad LSD trips? Yes you could be. But you don't know that yet.
But then again if it's real LSD the worst that could happen isn't really that bad. Even a bad trip, its scary at the time but it's probably not going to damage you.
The fact you mentioned suicidal thoughts on 25i is concerning to me though. I never did that stuff myself but I think any suicidal thoughts on a psychedelic should be of concern. You should take care to trip with others. Maybe have benzos on hand just in case too. And why not take the same dose a few times before increasing it? If the last trip was great and not lacking anything, why take more? IME there is a sweet spot, above that things get a little freaky. It's a different number for everyone but most people it's less than 300 mics. Good luck and safe trips

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that you did not personally take that hit to Netherlands and get it tested? So actually the microgram count is based on what the guy who sold it to you said. So really you don't know the microgram count. You did 1x 2x and 3x.

I'm not supposed to talk about sourcing on here, but when I say I am sure that it is 100 ug, I don't need people to speculate about it, because I know, for one reason or another that each tab is pretty much exactly 100 ug. I appreciate your input about everything else.