• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Abilify, Zoloft plus what?

maxtrata

Greenlighter
My girlfriend is on 50mg Zoloft and 5mg abilify per day for 4 months from now. My birthday will be on 20th of July, and we want to have fun without putting on risk her health.

She had serotonin syndrome while on 1000mg of tramadol, just to give you a starting point of her limits.

I'm from Argentina, thats why my English may be weird, and why i need information about different type of drugs since we don't have such variety (ie it's extremely hard to get heroin ir meth here)

So, avoid naming any kind of benzos, soma, ir any kind of drugs that have that kinda effect, we totally want to avoid that kind of stuff. Neither opioides, because they are pretty hard to get here, except for tramadol, but as known, should totally nota be mixed with that two drugs. I have thought about cocaine, she won't do more than 0,5 gram. She has quite experience on coke, and though it does release norepi and serotonin, the main effect is on the dopamine.

Maybe there's a formula to measure how much serotonin was released with those 1000 mg of tram and how much would be released with these amounts i said before and compare them to find a serotonin syndrome starting point

Thanks in advance! We really apretiate your time and knowledge, and the time it takes to read this and move it to the right forum.

Unfortunately, there is not really anyway to judge exactly how much of a drug is going to trigger serotonin syndrome. Cocaine is definitely one that can trigger it, so is almost every other upper including MDMA. You're kind of left with psychedelics (zoloft will weaken the effects), benzos, and opiates

Abilify will also weaken effects of psychedelics and other serotonine related drugs (MDMA and such).

First of all thank you all for your time to reply. We are not going to do any type of benzos or GABAs drugs, nor opioids because they lack here, so i think i'm gonna insist on more information about coke. Any type of advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards from Argentina

First of all thank you all for your time to reply. We are not going to do any type of benzos or GABAs drugs, nor opioids because they lack here, so i think i'm gonna insist on more information about coke. Any type of advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards from Argentina

Once again, cocaine can cause serotonin syndrome. If you want to take the risk of having her get it again then go for it I guess.

We don't do drug recommendation threads here. All i can say is research the interactions of any drug you consider. I'm gonna leave this open since this is shifting more towards specific interactions rather than drug suggestions.

We don't do drug recommendation threads here. All i can say is research the interactions of any drug you consider. I'm gonna leave this open since this is shifting more towards specific interactions rather than drug suggestions.

Thanks for leaving this open so i can tell what happened. Sorry if replying this late is against the rules, but it may be useful to sbd.

As said before, 50mg Zoloft (sertraline) and 5mg abilify (aripiprazole).
We ended up buying coke, be bought 4 grams, 2 for each. She hadnt take coke for a long time so she didnt have something to compare if she got less or more effects because of her meds, though she got tired of blowing before me, so make your own conclusions (on my researches through inet i found a study that says that abilify enlightens the withdrawal feeling when you run out of blow or something similar).

We didnt have no issues nor downsides except the expected from the coke, but remember that every human beign works under it individual rules. I'm not advising to do this due to lack of real studies, but she had a great time as well as me.

Gaston from Argentina