Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Abilify and psychedelics, a summary

Greenlighter
Combining psychedelics with Abilify, my summary

As a consequence of an extended and tumultuous series of criminal activities perpetrated during episodes of bipolar mania and psychosis, I found myself compelled to routinely take Abilify and engage in therapy following my apprehension while in possession of a stolen car.

Abilify does not merely attenuate the effects of psychedelics; rather, it orchestrates a transformative metamorphosis, forging an entirely distinct psychedelic odyssey. It transcends the mere act of diminishing potency.

Functioning as a mood stabilizer, atypical antipsychotic, and antidepressant, Abilify assumes the mantle of a partial agonist at the dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT1A receptors. For the vast majority, it serves as an insurmountable barricade against the psychedelic experience. However, in my case, a precise dosage serves as an anchor to sobriety amid the tempestuous seas of a trip—a paradoxical state wherein the notion of sobriety and psychedelia coalesce in the most bewildering fashion.

Within this unique state, one can revel in euphoria, traverse the labyrinthine landscapes of visuals, and unearth profound epiphanies, all while maintaining an unwavering grip on one's volition and cognition. The specters of paranoia, thought loops, and ego dissolution are conspicuously absent.

Abilify does not merely attenuate the effects of psychedelics; rather, it orchestrates a transformative metamorphosis, forging an entirely distinct psychedelic odyssey. It transcends the mere act of diminishing potency.

Functioning as a mood stabilizer, atypical antipsychotic, and antidepressant, Abilify assumes the mantle of a partial agonist at the dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT1A receptors, while concurrently donning the cloak of an antagonist at the serotonin 5-HT2A receptor. For the vast majority, it serves as an insurmountable barricade against the psychedelic experience. However, in my case, a precise dosage serves as an anchor to sobriety amid the tempestuous seas of a trip—a paradoxical state wherein the notion of sobriety and psychedelia coalesce in the most bewildering fashion.

Within this unique state, one can revel in euphoria, traverse the labyrinthine landscapes of visuals, and unearth profound epiphanies, all while maintaining an unwavering grip on one's volition and cognition. The specters of paranoia, thought loops, and ego dissolution are conspicuously absent.

Cons
- Abilify's impact manifests idiosyncratically, with the dosage I administer likely quashing all psychoactive effects in the majority.
- The attendant diminishment of effects may prove disheartening for some, naturally.
- This regimen entails a heightened financial expenditure, necessitating the ingestion of elevated or "heroic" doses to engender the desired effects.
- The temporal duration of experiences is drastically curtailed.
- Re-dosing proves a futile endeavor.
- The prospect of ego death remains elusive.
- Visual phenomena experience a diminution and, on occasion, metamorphose into a source of vexation—a sentiment hitherto unencountered in my previous psychedelic expeditions.
- The emergence of entities, a common occurrence in standard trips, remains conspicuously absent.

Pros
- Abilify emerges as a sentinel of safety within the realm of psychedelics, substantially mitigating the risk of psychosis.
- You remain impervious to the specter of a "bad trip," although challenging and melancholic journeys are well within the purview.
- The process of deciphering realizations and insights assumes a perceptibly facile disposition, unburdened by the shroud of cognitive confusion, recursive thought patterns, and the insidious fog of memory impairment, both short and long term.
- The capacity to compose prose and accomplish tasks remains largely intact, although engaging in coherent conversations at the zenith of the experience may prove elusive.
- Ego dissolution remains conspicuously absent.
- Insights gleaned during the journey adopt a more lucid and empirically-grounded form, eschewing the nebulous abstractions that often pervade traditional psychedelic excursions (e.g., "we are all one consciousness") in favor of more concrete, character-based revelations.
- Anxiety, fear, cognitive befuddlement, and recursive thought loops are vanquished, leaving the voyage imbued with an aura of tranquility.
- The absence of bodily discomfort or "body load" adds to the appeal of this novel approach.

LSD

An Expedition into Psychedelia: Navigating 700ug of LSD-25 and AL-LAD with the Aid of Abilify

Within this narrative, I shall elucidate my voyage through the profound terrain of a 700ug LSD dosage, accompanied by the potent influence of Abilify. This amalgamated sojourn birthed an enigmatic and paradoxically manageable odyssey, replete with emotional tempestuousness and transcendental revelations. I began by venturing into the mystic kappa opioid realm with salvia plain leaf, an uneventful trip but one which inspired me to go fourth and take some LSD

The commencement of this narrative unfolded shortly after the ingestion of LSD, following the brief dalliance with plain leaf salvia. Abilify played a pivotal role in ameliorating the intensity and temporal expanse of the impending journey, thus rendering it an experience less formidable, albeit one suffused with emotional turbulence.

Roughly an hour post-ingestion, I was immersed in the throes of the experience. Curiously, the visual phenomena attained a zenith akin to that of a considerably more manageable 120ug dose, a stark departure from the anticipated zenith of 700ug. My cognitive faculties, rather than accelerating, decelerated to a state of blissful transcendence, where the annals of time seemed to linger.

The zenith of this journey unveiled an inexorable tapestry of euphoria. I was bestowed with an unprecedented clarity of thought, an epiphany into the intricacies of my own being, replete with cognizance of both strengths and frailties. This elevated state of consciousness endured for a span approximating three and a half hours. Subsequently, upon embarking upon the descent, I opted to augment the experience with a trifling re-dose comprising three tabs of AL-LAD, an endeavor which yielded minimal discernible augmentation.

Fervent emotional flux, kaleidoscopic visual distortions, and punctuated intervals of profound perspicacity, were all ensconced within a relatively forgiving construct. While eloquent discourse eluded me, mundane tasks such as the operation of electronic devices and culinary undertakings remained within my purview.

For context, I have embarked upon various sojourns into the realm of LSD, spanning doses ranging from 100ug to an approximate zenith of 600ug, sans the influence of Abilify. The present experience diverged markedly from the preceding, reflecting a mental attenuation by a factor of one hundred, while preserving a profundity of insight undiminished.

Throughout the duration of this odyssey, I remained unflinchingly in command of my faculties. Noteworthy, were the conspicuous absence of recursive thought patterns, the paucity of cognitive dissonance, the avoidance of ego dissolution, auditory hallucinations, paranoia, or trepidation. This voyage showcased the equipoise between intensity and lucidity, forging an indelible imprint upon my consciousness.

In summation, the confluence of 700ug of LSD with Abilify engendered an experience that could aptly serve as a prelude to LSD for the uninitiated, rendering the journey navigable while retaining the capacity to unveil profound epiphanies and moments of crystalline lucidity. Thus, it underscores the notion that the potency of psychedelics can manifest in diverse and multifarious guises.

DPT

An Erudite Expedition with DPT: A Journey of 600mg Orally

Intriguingly, the ingestion of 600 milligrams of DPT yielded a perceptible surge of uncommon optimism. This voyage into the realm of tryptamines bore a striking resemblance to an experience typified by a mere 120 milligrams of oral DPT in terms of its classical visual tapestry.

Much like LSD and abilify, the terrain traversed during this sojourn was remarkably navigable. Strikingly, the specters of fear, recursive thought patterns, and paranoia remained conspicuously absent throughout the odyssey.

The discernible influence of Abilify, seemingly engaged in an earnest contest to forestall the encroachment of the customary psychedelic effects, including the relentless grip of thought loops and the specter of ego dissolution. I was left with the paradoxical sense of experiencing a modicum of ego dissolution.

Amidst this journey, I grappled with a mild body load, manifesting as a slight ponderosity in my limbs. Notably absent from the narrative were the emergence of any ethereal entities.

The narrative of this expedition unfolded with a certain rhythm. I showered, indulged in protracted contemplation before a mirror—a task previously untenable without the influence of Abilify, even at a moderate dose of DPT. My ventures extended to an outdoors walk, I then reveled in the pure, unadulterated joy that playing with my canine companion afforded me.

4 AcO-DMT

Upon ingesting 100 milligrams of 4-AcO-DMT, I embarked on a journey characterized by a peculiar sensation of cranial compression. The temporal expanse of this voyage spanned a mere two and a half hours, a brief sojourn by psychedelic standards, during which I was graced with visuals of a rather mild nature. This experience served as an occasion for self-exploration, wherein I endeavored to scrutinize the intricacies of my own character. Regrettably, the insights gleaned proved to be underwhelming, a testament to the discernible tolerance I had accrued toward the enigmatic world of psychedelics.

To conclude, this is definitely worth trying out. Although it will most likely take a fair bit of trial and error to find the right dose of abilify to bring on the desired experience.

Apprehension? Do you mean 'arrest'?

Don't use a complicated word when a simple one will do - we can ALL Google synonyms and circumlocution doesn't impress.

ugh... I can't stand abilify It makes me pace around like crazy on the stuff. As far combining them with psychedelics... I don't think that's such a good idea.

ugh... I can't stand abilify It makes me pace around like crazy on the stuff. As far combining them with psychedelics... I don't think that's such a good idea.

No - neuroleptics are specifically designed to blockade the 5HT2a receptor (and the D2 receptors). Anyone who has been sufficiently ill to NEED a neuroleptic really shouldn't be messing around with 5HT2a agonists (or DRIs) - it's very likely to result in the illness returning.

There's also other antipsychotics that make me pace around like haldol. I just can't stand the stuff. As for antipsychotics like Chlorpromazine and Clozapine I'm fine with those. It's the high potency Neuroleptics you got to stay away from because those are the ones with a lot more side effects compared to the low potency ones.