• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social AbbeyLee appreciation thread

Why on Earth would Trump be using Du Hast?? Does he like the Hitler comparison?

“We want nothing to do with him. We do not stand for what he stands for,” the band’s lead singer and harmonica player Till Lindermann told reporters Wednesday morning. “He is racist and mean-spirited and should be advised to stop using our song immediately.”

who ever said they were death metal?

That article.

Why on Earth would Trump be using Du Hast?? Does he like the Hitler comparison?

“We want nothing to do with him. We do not stand for what he stands for,” the band’s lead singer and harmonica player Till Lindermann told reporters Wednesday morning. “He is racist and mean-spirited and should be advised to stop using our song immediately.”

That article.
But why "Du hast"? Does he think that means "You hate" or something? :eek:

I mean the whole lyric is "Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt"
"You asked me something and I said nothing"

That's kind of the Trump spirit.

I hope noone feels offended by this. He's having a go at the guys with the fetish, not the ladyboys themselves.

God "Lindemann" is where he kinda lost my respect :/
He's a great singer & lyricist, he's not a songwriter, he should leave it at that.
He never wrote a song for Rammstein(only lyrics), and he never will be good at it,
that's why the band doesn't let him write songs :ROFLMAO:

It's similar to Serj Tankian and SOAD. He needs Daron for the melodies and stuff, he kinda knows that.
Listen to how lackluster and broken Tankians solo stuff sounds in comparison to SOAD.
Not even close to SOAD ... not even worth listening to be brutally honest. (with the exception of a few songs)

God "Lindemann" is where he kinda lost my respect :/
He's a great singer & lyricist, he's not a songwriter, he should leave it at that.
He never wrote a song for Rammstein(only lyrics), and he never will be good at it,
that's why the band doesn't let him write songs :ROFLMAO:

It's similar to Serj Tankian and SOAD. He needs Daron for the melodies and stuff, he kinda knows that.
Listen to how lackluster and broken Tankians solo stuff sounds in comparison to SOAD.
Not even close to SOAD ... not even worth listening to be brutally honest. (with the exception of a few songs)

I like Till's lyrics. They're not exactly poetic but they fit with the music and his "Terminator" voice 😅

Phrases like "sloppy cave" and something about a "gushing?" river hahaha.

nine inch nails nin GIF