AAS alternative

MarineSurfer

Greenlighter
Ok first this is my first post so pardon if misplaced/titled/written etc.

Ok im looking to do a lean bulk cycle. I want to build mass while lossing fat... I'm 5'8" 165lbs and at 16% body fat... I know 10-12 is ideal for cycle but I've plateaud I guesd as no changes in last 3 weeks. I refuced my calories to 1900 on workout days and 1200-1500 on off days. This is after a total failure of 2 weeks at 1100 calories a day 80% from protein.
Anyways I was wanting to start on a dmz cycle(yes I've seen post about it being a harsh first cycle, but I can deal with it). I know the importance of having a cycle as well as pct set before starting. And thats what im looking to set now.
Once again first time ever doing a forum post so pardon and mistakes.

Ok first this is my first post so pardon if misplaced/titled/written etc.

Ok im looking to do a lean bulk cycle. I want to build mass while losing fat... I'm 5'8" 165lbs and at 16% body fat... I know 10-12 is ideal for cycle but I've plateaued I guess as no changes in last 3 weeks. I reduced my calories to 1900 on workout days and 1200-1500 on off days. This is after a total failure of 2 weeks at 1100 calories a day 80% from protein.
Anyways I was wanting to start on a dmz cycle(yes I've seen post about it being a harsh first cycle, but I can deal with it). I know the importance of having a cycle as well as pct set before starting. And thats what im looking to set now.
Once again first time ever doing a forum post so pardon and mistakes.

Lean or bulk, not lean, bulk, you have to decide, one or the other, otherwise you're wasting your time, and your money.. You don't need AAS you need to learn how to train and eat.!!

At 5'-8" 165lbs @ 16% BF... you've got something badly wrong with your diet and training methodology... You DONT plateau after 3 weeks..!! It takes months or hard work and will power to lose body fat...

I'm sorry its not what you want to hear, but there is no easy way or shortcut, when diet and training are incorrect...

Taking DMZ could fuck up your endocrine system leaving you with high estrogen and low testosterone issues, leaving you worse off then before you started...
DMZ can be harsh on the liver too..!!

Genetic freak got here first...
So basically if you were closer to 10% body fat you would be about 155lbs by my bad math? That is pretty thin in my eyes for your height...

Last edited:
By lean bulk I mean that 75-80% of calories would be from protein. 225grams a day. No more than 60grams from shakes. Basically Turkey, veggies, almond milk. Only reason I didnt do that before was because that deit was wayyy out of my price range...
And with the dmz id take AI imhibitors and possibly a testo booster. With a short 4 week cycle.
Im looking towards dmz because I may have to leave my new job. Which wpuld again leave me with a very tight budget.

Oh yea and now im 165.. 3 months ago I was 185-190. Fat as hell... now im at 165. And haven't noticed any changes for nearly a month despite in creased training...

But thanks for the advice

Well considering dmz doesn't aromatize to estrogen rendering an Ai useless and a test booster can't do nothing if natural test is suppressed (and pretty much anything in general regardless of wether your on cycle or not) it doesn't really seem like you know what your doing...
Diet can be very cheap, chicken breasts, rice, pasta and beef aren't exactly expensive bro.
You have a LOT more growing and changing to do before you need gear.

I'm guessing your between the age of 16-19?

Last edited:
I reccomend a year or so of training properly, get to 170lbs lean <12%, then do a proper cycle of testosterone. Most gains from designer steroids are lost during pct when the body tries to rebalance itself during homeostasis

Edit - btw very well done on the weight loss, keep going then bulk up a few lbs of muscle, you may be afraid of eating too much and getting fat but it needs to be done when trying to gain muscle, less cals to lose weight, more to gain. Your eating too much protein too you need to eat more carbs

Last edited:
Alright then. I'll put off dmz or testo cycle for now... yea im pretty ignorant when it comes to cycles and what not... and I just now got into supplements and protein shakes daily...

Currently I take generic Wal-Mart six star 30g protien with breakfast. Then post workout halo anabolic by muscle tech. And phase8 shortly before bed... also I take gnc brand N.O. ripped mixed with lemon juice as I preworkout. And have glutamine and 3g creatine mixed in gallon of water while working out. (My buddy orders in bulk online and gives me a months supply of all that for $70)

Thanks everyone for the replies and advice... just got a free BJs member ship (its like a sams club) and they have60 eggs for 5.99. :D and 20lbs of chicken breast for 17.99.

Has anyone tried quinoa as a rice alternative?

Btw im not looking to get huge... more like a muscled athletic physique...

Like 80s jean Claude. In bloodsport and kickboxer. Lol.

Alright then. I'll put off dmz or testo cycle for now... yea im pretty ignorant when it comes to cycles and what not... and I just now got into supplements and protein shakes daily...

Currently I take generic Wal-Mart six star 30g protien with breakfast. Then post workout halo anabolic by muscle tech. And phase8 shortly before bed... also I take gnc brand N.O. ripped mixed with lemon juice as I preworkout. And have glutamine and 3g creatine mixed in gallon of water while working out. (My buddy orders in bulk online and gives me a months supply of all that for $70)

Thanks everyone for the replies and advice... just got a free BJs member ship (its like a sams club) and they have60 eggs for 5.99. :D and 20lbs of chicken breast for 17.99.

Has anyone tried quinoa as a rice alternative?

You don't need all that shite, you need real food, maybe a cheap mix isolate/concentrate whey protein, post training with creatine mono, and some carbs, then eat real foods thereafter..