• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids A51 pills do they turn green in water when crushed? Asking for friend

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are A51 pills? I've tried a Google search but all that came up was this thread.

You will probably want to remove the coating before proceeding. A razor to scrap should do the trick or it may be able to be rinsed off. Good luck and please be safe!

I think I just realized those pills may not have any coating at all, so if I misspoke, I apologize.

Last edited:
Yes but do they turn green when they are crushed and in water or is that not normal

OP, I'm sorry, but the only way that we can tell you what is in that pill is for you to have it sent to a laboratory and tested. We could throw some wild guesses at you, but being that we are trying to reduce harm, we don't want to spread any information that we're not fairly confident in. So it's for this reason that we do not typically field drug identification questions. Basically, you have a pill with a brand. This is a way better head start than if you were just identifying a random powder, but that is about as far as you can get in terms of clues.

It's not really important, but an A51 Oxycodone 30mg tablet is actually not controlled-release, so the entire 30mg dosage would theoretically hit you all at once. What we must do now, is go off of the assumption that your pill is probably counterfeit and probably contains some kind of Fentanyl analog. If we are going to assume or make educated guesses, this is the only remotely safe conclusion that we can come to. As we all know, the Oxycodone market is severely infected with fake pressed OC's, Perc 30's etc. so the only way you'll know for sure is by getting them from a pharmacist.