• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

A year later, reviewing the death of innocent 92 year old innocent

god 'cool' is so goddamn subjective.

Was it a cool cop that let me and a bunch of friends off the hook in highschool, even though he was friends/acquaintanaces with us? Well, he was cool to us, doubt he would have been considered cool to most.

Is a cop cool if they let people off easy for breaking the law when it comes to drugs?

Or what if they agree with drugs, do drugs, but still arrest people for it? What if they stopped doing them themselves, and arrest people for it, but disagree wholeheartedly with the law and try to change it?

Cool is too damn subjective, and most are not by my standards and probably the standards of most here, but those standards are too goddamn flexible to play percentage games with lol.

^
Let's just say that on arguably the most notorious heroin corner in Philly, I've had discussions with a cop about: Guns; he was pissed off that he gets a 9mm issued instead of a bigger 45. Drugs; he was telling me about the current most popular corners "Yeah they be havin' lines halfway down the block in the morning. Their shit must be really good" Prostitutes; where he's seen the best looking whores. Stupid criminals; busted a dude who had coke baggies fall out of his wallet when he asked for ID. etc

I used to talk to that one cop at least once a week for while. Haven't seen him in a few years now.