• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth A week long hell of meth

jmr777

Bluelighter
So never really did meth before what was it a week or two ago? I quickly realized you HAVE to sleep and as of this morning HAVE to eat. It was all cool at first, felt good, no hunger, no fatigue. I quickly realized how the addiction starts, you're so worn down from sleeping maybe 5 or 6 hours after 2 benadryl and liquid melatonin, and no food, you HAVE to do meth again to keep your job or keep any schedule. Very quickly you don't get the same buzz and are doing a bump every so often even though it's just keeping you going.

Probably ate 5 or 6 times in last week. Ex kicked me out so my excuse to go get high was easy to find. Try working 2 jobs and living in your car while looking for a place. I fucked up and missed 1 day at one job and 1 at the other the 2nd and 3rd day was dosing. I already knew from old drug trials benadryl and melatonin will make anyone sleep. Still could barely eat, so with small snacks drank protein shakes. I'd sleep about 5 or 6 hours, wake up feeling that weird benny fog and do another line. At first even small bump got me high for a whole day, stupidly I keep doing more to the point I didn't eat, would be sweating for no reason, clenching jaw, and at that point barely able to sleep.

Yesterday had dude get me a 20 as I ran out. Did whole line at work, was big mistake. Was all over thinking and just way to focused on things to where I was checking things over and over. Made it thru the day luckily. 2nd mistake that day, smoked rest of shit I forgot I messed around with on a metal snus container. Didn't think it would do much, but about 20 minutes after I was like on that paranoid psychosis shit. If you've ever iv coke or smoke too much hard you know what I mean.

Went to take shower at gym, literally thought people in gym were talking about me or cop radios were going off. I knew was delusional but still made it very uncomfortable. I got back to my car somehow. Planned on driving but it was 10:30 and knew if I got pulled over in that state I'd be done, even tho wasn't riding dirty. By this point if it was quiet my mind imagined sirens, random shit etc periodically. Lights seemed super crazy to look at, looking in mirrors I thought cops were everywhere, people were coming to harm me.

Sat in my car until 6 am, people in the gym to my mind were like doing crazy violent shit even tho I knew it was contrivance. Drove to rest stop, my driving actually was decent ironically. Probably went under speed limit. Got to rest stop and same weird shit went on for another 6 hours, my mind creating crazy paranoid situations.

Tldr don't do meth, if I wasn't experienced from prior trips would have been far far worse

So never really did meth before what was it a week or two ago? I quickly realized you HAVE to sleep and as of this morning HAVE to eat. It was all cool at first, felt good, no hunger, no fatigue. I quickly realized how the addiction starts, you're so worn down from sleeping maybe 5 or 6 hours after 2 benadryl and liquid melatonin, and no food, you HAVE to do meth again to keep your job or keep any schedule. Very quickly you don't get the same buzz and are doing a bump every so often even though it's just keeping you going.

Probably ate 5 or 6 times in last week. Ex kicked me out so my excuse to go get high was easy to find. Try working 2 jobs and living in your car while looking for a place. I fucked up and missed 1 day at one job and 1 at the other the 2nd and 3rd day was dosing. I already knew from old drug trials benadryl and melatonin will make anyone sleep. Still could barely eat, so with small snacks drank protein shakes. I'd sleep about 5 or 6 hours, wake up feeling that weird benny fog and do another line. At first even small bump got me high for a whole day, stupidly I keep doing more to the point I didn't eat, would be sweating for no reason, clenching jaw, and at that point barely able to sleep.

Yesterday had dude get me a 20 as I ran out. Did whole line at work, was big mistake. Was all over thinking and just way to focused on things to where I was checking things over and over. Made it thru the day luckily. 2nd mistake that day, smoked rest of shit I forgot I messed around with on a metal snus container. Didn't think it would do much, but about 20 minutes after I was like on that paranoid psychosis shit. If you've ever iv coke or smoke too much hard you know what I mean.

Went to take shower at gym, literally thought people in gym were talking about me or cop radios were going off. I knew was delusional but still made it very uncomfortable. I got back to my car somehow. Planned on driving but it was 10:30 and knew if I got pulled over in that state I'd be done, even tho wasn't riding dirty. By this point if it was quiet my mind imagined sirens, random shit etc periodically. Lights seemed super crazy to look at, looking in mirrors I thought cops were everywhere, people were coming to harm me.

Sat in my car until 6 am, people in the gym to my mind were like doing crazy violent shit even tho I knew it was contrivance. Drove to rest stop, my driving actually was decent ironically. Probably went under speed limit. Got to rest stop and same weird shit went on for another 6 hours, my mind creating crazy paranoid situations.

Tldr don't do meth, if I wasn't experienced from prior trips would have been far far worse
I got xp from a younger age on meth. It wasn't ever easy to say that meth was the harshest thing putting myself through prior to it as even the drugs before weren't as to say harsh, just harsh given what they did to my body and mind personally. So, I've had plenty of bad trops, countless even, on other things, which didn't make it better being younger too. But I remember my dabbling in meth when I started that. I did 2 weeks at a time, seperate occurrences years apart before doing it recreationally. I imagine that everything you've said is the truth to start with. Blows my mind that you thought you could simply do a whole line being that fresh at it though. The most serious hard trip I've had when first starting, I never needle, and hadn't done anything for years before it, when I hit up with a girl at a bus stop doing a full 40cc who was a hard user of it, then had to walk back in to my appointment I had. But honestly given what I've said so far, it's not honestly like it never has hits me hard every single time even now, like that's how it always is for me and I think of it as part of the ride it has to me given that I'm doing it at all now. But it takes some diligence. I normally stay up 2 days at a time on a normal bases, the exception is always when I start using right away at the start of stopping and starting again. I've gone to reup only 4 times since I started doing it myself recently, and at the start like I say, there were times I went going 3 to 5 days no sleep. As soon as I get used to it, I can do it and fall asleep that day from now on now. Oh, but the first starter years way back starting, me and meth did not mix at all, I loved how it worked, it's just the reason I could only go 2 weeks at a time back then was because I was always around that time starting to go into a super hyperactive state like not even high just the kind of hyperactive that if you stop moving you felt like your mind was going to send you into a panic attack even doing less and less of it. I forced myself to overcome that one time by doing it slowly over a long time to get over the fear that it caused me to have for it before.

There are different kinds of meth that you being newer on it you're unaware of to say the least, what I was talking about to now was that, it's one little tastse makes your hairs stand on end and flipping a tank of nos in your body on kind, but there's a different notable kind that does exactly the same thing without feeling like the moment you stop moving instantly feeling like you'll jump right out of your skin. I can't tell which is actually what, one type makes your heart beat faster or harder, and the other does that and actually makes you feel high. I happened to find a dealer that his is just right, I don't actually get high but all the things that I wanted to do it for I could feel from it, just clean awake like I can still do shit without dropping things because my attention shifts.

I did way lot adderall and other drugs, I think it was lack of proper food sleep and doing too much that creates a bad trip. Didn't feel normal again until 2 pm or so lol. My breaks at work I took 15 minute naps each one. It was a horrible time driving and even going into a store to buy a drink were extremely hard and unnerving. Kratom helped with the comedown as well as basic otc stuff. I don't think meth is something I'll do very often lol