• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

A viewer for well over a decade.. finally made an account.

Lemuria3000

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I have been reading nearly every page on this website for 15+ years... I am ready now to share my experiences.
I have tested dozens of novel psychedelics. My main drug of choice was MXE. I probably went through 100g+ in the course of ten years. Towards the end of my MXE abuse it got weird but I graduated with a science degree even on MXE and am highly functioning. Would love to connect with others to share experiences of entering other realms and also staying grounded and sober in this reality.

Welcome to Bluelight, im also very interested in psychedelic and dissociative drugs. But ive trialed all sorts of compounds well over 150 of them at this point. My favorites are the psychs/dissos tho. You will be right at home in the PD forum as im sure you are aware. MXE is a very special one and i wish it were available today as easily as it once was.

We still have some good alternatives out there like DMXE, FXE, O-PCE, MXiPr and etc. They are similar but with their own unique flavor ive used ALOT of FXE over the past couple years probably around 65 grams or so. Im currently trying to take a break i still have about 30g left tucked away for safe keepings.

Recently got a couple grams of O-PCE and a gram of 3-HO-PCP im looking forward to playing around with at the end of the month. Getting some 2C-E next week tho im gonna trip on very soon tho, cant wait as its my favorite psychedelic.

Actually just took some a few days ago in a combo of 2C-E/DPT/FXE and i saw god and experienced a breakthru of epic proportions.

Looking forward to seeing you post, take care. 😄

Welcome to Bluelight, im also very interested in psychedelic and dissociative drugs. But ive trialed all sorts of compounds well over 150 of them at this point. My favorites are the psychs/dissos tho. You will be right at home in the PD forum as im sure you are aware. MXE is a very special one and i wish it were available today as easily as it once was.

We still have some good alternatives out there like DMXE, FXE, O-PCE, MXiPr and etc. They are similar but with their own unique flavor ive used ALOT of FXE over the past couple years probably around 65 grams or so. Im currently trying to take a break i still have about 30g left tucked away for safe keepings.

Recently got a couple grams of O-PCE and a gram of 3-HO-PCP im looking forward to playing around with at the end of the month. Getting some 2C-E next week tho im gonna trip on very soon tho, cant wait as its my favorite psychedelic.

Actually just took some a few days ago in a combo of 2C-E/DPT/FXE and i saw god and experienced a breakthru of epic proportions.

Looking forward to seeing you post, take care. 😄
Thank you! Thats a very interesting combination and looking forward to hearing about your trip report!
I have tried O-PCE and loved it. Interested in 3-HO-PCP as well.
Happy to finally be in a good place in life to share my experiences with the community!

It's lurker, not viewer =D

Though lurker no more, welcome! x