Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

A video I made where i had to rotoscope over 8400 individual frames

bendaure

Greenlighter
Hello everyone

this isn't a random post (even though i know it's my first) I am a LONG time reader but first time writer on here.

but about 5 months ago i quit smoking MJ and ever since then have been concentrating ALL of my efforts on making videos, to try just keep myself occupied

It has taken me 3 months in between a full time job to edit and put thistogether. It's about a girl who touches things in the world and turns them to colour. there are 129 individual clips and roughly 8430 rotoscoped frames, I hope you enjoy it as it nearly drove me round the bend. (music by Mallu Magalhaes - Tchubaruba, one brilliant song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbxh7UpOVnk

any feedback would be greatly appreciated

thankkooooooooo

Ben :)

Mate, that is pretty cool. Definitely enjoyed that. Some of it reminded me of a Sony Bravia ad.

You should put her in all your videos :D. I liked it, though the ending was a bit interesting IMHO.

Good job :)

i like twisted shit, but i'm not sure about the ending. that said, i thought it was a wonderful video, VERY well done, and the girl was hella cute. you got some skills to be sure. keep at it, i'd like to see what else you do in the future! :)

Really impressive technical skills.

I loved the ending personally. It made the film for me.

The only thing I didn't like so much was the microwaving of the mouse (I love animals) and the 2-D animated bees.

Felt like a music video and a pretty professional one at that.

Nice work!

Did you study film? How long have you been working with the medium?

Why use copyrighted music (I assume you don't have the rights)? It means that you can't submit it to festivals, because I think you have a real chance at getting into an official selection.

If I were in a famous rock band, I would totally hire you to do our video.

If I were a famous video, I would totally hire you to do our rock band.

Hello everyone

this isn't a random post (even though i know it's my first) I am a LONG time reader but first time writer on here.

but about 5 months ago i quit smoking MJ and ever since then have been concentrating ALL of my efforts on making videos, to try just keep myself occupied

It has taken me 3 months in between a full time job to edit and put thistogether. It's about a girl who touches things in the world and turns them to colour. there are 129 individual clips and roughly 8430 rotoscoped frames, I hope you enjoy it as it nearly drove me round the bend. (music by Mallu Magalhaes - Tchubaruba, one brilliant song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbxh7UpOVnk

any feedback would be greatly appreciated

thankkooooooooo

Ben :)
hey dude, I had to watch that vid 3 times before I could make it to the end. On the third time I stopped right about the 3:59 mark, took a deep breath, and wondered how much more ghey sap I would be able to tolerate.... then I pressed play again, and the vid *almost* fulfilled my wildest fantasies about the Kari Byron lookalike in the lead there :D

Nice production work there, the editing above par. I am not a heavy drug user anymore, but I wonder if you might like to speak to some of the subtext...I get the pink elephants, as a reference in the old days to the alcoholic detox...what about the other animations? I even caught the banana dude lurking behind the couch :eek: