A VERY SERIOUS QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!!

DarKupid

Bluelighter
and so i wonder...where are all the replys to MY last post....i mean it is my first post so i dont know what to expect or when someone will reply....but this person puts a post up after mine....BAM 258 replys in two seconds...its like you read my post and then said well fuck...i know they have to put something up better then this next, well just wait to see what pops up and reply immediately to it!!!!!!!!!.... did i mention its my bday
smile.gif

okim through bitching you may continue writing your replys to the persons post that was more interesting then mine....

hey d!
since there r like 400 posts every 5 minutes, sumtimes 1 or 2 gets lost. no ignoring intended i'm sure. happy b-day, happy saturday, and peace
smile.gif

m

I have been on Bluelight for a long time, and tho my name has "new member" under it it's b'cuz I was wiped out of the databass when the server failed us last month. The reason you saw 258 replies to the topic above yours isnt b'cuz 258 people skipped over yours, it's b'cuz when someone replies to a topic, no matter how old the topic is, that post automatically goes to the top of the forum. To see whut I mean, go into the past history log on any one of the pages that continue this forum, or even the last one on this page, and reply to it. Once you have submitted that reply, go the the front page of the board. You will see it is now at the top again. So please dont get down on any of us with the thoughts that we are skipping over you or anything like that. This is just how Bluelight works.
smile.gif

W elcome aboard!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

hey man...dont get mad. you know, this is the first post i have looked at since i have been back from vacation..that has to say something. alos...no post get 238 replies within minutes (forget the exact number you said) or even days for that matter. see, when a post gets a reply...it automatically gets shot to the beginning. so chances are, the post before yours was way old and someone new just replied. get it...its nothing against you.
PLUR
Vas

ATTENTION ATTENTION~
for all of those who took this post seriously and thought i was truly upset about not getting replys...IT WAS JUST A DAMN JOKE...just a little too bored and yes there wasnt 238 replys to one message in one minute i was just trying to get you attention...now that i have it...ummm....well.....hi
smile.gif

Hahaha. Welcome to bluelight, where everyone is wound too tight and takes everything personally.
smile.gif
I love it here.
------------------
xoxo
flux

hello darkupid, watch this, your post will be at the top of the page right............NOW!!!
BAM!!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Happy Birthday and Welcome to Bluelight!!!
smile.gif

To the top (that's how it works...just ask PaRaDoX)

HEY!
I resemble that!
and yeah flux, we are all wound a little too tight and take evrything personaly... sho what's it to ya!? HUH!?

its your birthday??????????
hmmm im lost thought it was later
what made you finally post??
love ya
smile.gif

------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"