• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A users guide to Perth Pills

smiley dont know bout white ferrari's but i know of ppl getting a whole heap of red ones... apparently theyre "fukn excellent" but hey... what isnt the 1st time u hear of them:/

I so badly want to try something whichs tests green
smile.gif

same here
I wonder what pills were seized last night at Perth International Airport.. I thought they were light blue *windmills* but thats from a distant camera shot.

whatever they were they were stunning deep, flat sided european looking pills, the guy was german or something right?
and all that coke too.

ok I think I can help a bit...
White mitsi I had laast night and dont ask me what it was but I was completely smacked out. I wanted to dance and couldnt until the roll slowed down a bit. It was nice to be hugged but I was at oakey for god sake! I would suggest it for a more mellow night, not bad.
White ferrari I had at ministry. Also an ok pill better than mitsis for me cuz I danced all night and loved everyone around me. Ive still got a couple of these which I am happy about. If u cant get your hands on some thumbs up at the moment Definately go a white ferrari.
I hope this is useful for u guys :)

Peach motorolas!
heard a few things, crusty, white smoke; caught ur comments, sound very nice, like to elaborate?
Anyone idea on numbers. These could be the same as from over east so likely that they were just a small lot brought over the nullabor.
frown.gif

mmmm motorolas....clean, rushy, loved up, nice smooth ride
smile.gif

I rate them:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

I wouldn't go by what the TV shows you of drug busts...I think they just use file footage most of the time

E Bee: good point. Yeah they probably did
the motherfucking media.
they got us using mobiles on a rental so they can tap into our lines and cause tumours on our temples.

The media do that?
Pills I heard 'bout this w/e so far are:
Hammers and Yonnexs!!! Yes ladies and gents that's right! Don't know numbers, I'd say a dd that somehow had a slow week last week.
In relation to the two page thing: I didn't get a whole heap of response, I'm not sure if bigmailbox sent the email to half the people, its pretty fucken dodge
But everyone that replied pretty much said that there shouldn't be a problem. Hence there isn't. Looking right now at ten threads on page one about Melbourne pills, and hmmmm one Perth one, I think they can allow us some fast rolling threads.
One concern that was very worthy of being raised was that alot of people are only here once or twice a week. So despite the first post in each new thread containing all that's around atm, wometimes we miss stuff, and it makes it harder for them to find shit.
So if we could keep more on topic in the threads then this may help these folk.
P.S. I'm not the governer, I'm just the messenger mayte! I'm trying to reprazent everyone's views and best interests, not my own. I aint no boss man, that fucking tittle under my name don't mean shit except that I can go voice your opinions to other mods and admins to get changes happening. And keep the rest of them honest and considerate to the general bl community when making secret plans in the mod/admin forum (not that I'm saying they're not considerate *cough* some just forget sometimes)
Just wanted to make that known.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 04 November 2000).]

Came across some new pills last night known as white/beige splits. They have got to be one of the most unusual looking pills I have seen. They measure just 6mm in diameter and 2mm thick. They are dommed, well pressed, no stamp and have a score on one side. E-Z Test result was a strong change to orange then rapidly deepening to almost brown. Despite the fact that they look quite professional I could not convince myself that something that small would actually do anything. I had to find out for sure so I dropped one and lets just say that I was very supprised. Not expecting much, it felt to me like good quality whipper with maybe a touch of something else-very chatty/dancy and full body tingles which made it kinda fun. Go figure?

Ok, my dealer told me he's getting me "Stick men" apparently they're "fucking awesome shit" according to him, but i ain't heard of these.. anyone heard of 'em?

Stick Men have had good reports from friends who have dropped. Tested by myself last night and went straight to purple.

stick men, could these be a repeat of the saints, stickmen etc. of late last year?? I wonder. Last year they were green and very nice pills, but limited numbers.

Motorolas Ive heard of were average.
Stickmen? Are they green? Thats what the martians/saints were and they rocked.
Pink olympics? Shit
Mini splits? 1/3rd the size of a normal pill. Shit
A large percentage of those pills that were stopped at the airport were hammers. From the same connections

Shit, there's so many new pills just come out its hard to keep up. I know I've got a Thumbs Up for Lost the Plot next weekned. Everyone says their good so I'm looking forward to that.
As for all the others, can anyone confirm whats good and whats not.
On another note, has any looked at the XTC section at teknoscape. Talk about taking a turn for the worse. First you got the guy who posts twice about ISI Nangs, then there's someone who calls anyone who takes an E a "stupid dickhead". Theres someone who gave out a warning not to take 8 hammers cause it will fuck you up. And finally some guy reviewed a pill someone put in his food as a joke.

teknoscape rox, great comedy that place
you know.... I'd just love it if someone found a few thousand of those green martians they'd forgotten about/ just got out da joy-int and they were the same.
No wait I'm just making that connexion cos its 5am and I *just got home from the work I left home to go to 12hrs ago.