Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A true breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovepsychadelics

Bluelighter
A true breakthrough, love is what we need and crave

Recently I was ... well I was high on 4 ho mipt but that is irrelevant. I was looking at a photo, a very old photo, of a beautiful woman I met and got to know and was intimate with while in Prague, a beautiful city. The smile, the happiness, the joy of life irrespective of any negative elements that were going on around us. Happiness, love. That is all I really want from life. That happiness I have chased for so long delved into a world of drugs chasing the elusiveness of that moment. All it ever provides is a window to look back and never be able to touch what you had. The young woman died in an MVA a few years later.

What my point is the following: I've been unhappy for so long through so many relationships. They want material things, they want money, they don't know what they want. The sadness keeps building up inside. Tonight, looking at that photo and remembering the exuberance and love of life, the excitement the joy of knowing someone, truly knowing someone hit me like a tonne of bricks and I fucking cried. No other lover has had that same sense of freedom and joy to just be and experience the moment with someone they love. Some of you may have kids and I imagine that is the unconditional joy and love they bring being somewhat like what I have been seeking for so long. Lost and alone among a sea of millions.

Spoke to my current partner and she feels the same. She was not high BTW. So perhaps I have found someone but she has baggage of her own. Perhaps it was being free of baggage and preconceptions of others ideals that made that encounter so fucking amazing. No drug can compare. The machine elves can shut the fuck up and get ground to dust as they are nothing compared to the emotion and the all encompassing realization that no matter how shitty the world is, no matter how much or how little money you have the smile of happiness from someone can change it all to meaningless dust. It doesn't matter my partner and I are going to work towards this goal giving up the drugs that mask reality or that enhance temporary euphoric states in return for depression. I'm not stopping all drugs just being far more selective about type, place, setting and our health.

Drugs off the list: Meth, MDMA, cannabis, LSD, NB (both LSD and NB are rather shit), heroin etc....

take from this what you will. Be safe, find true happiness and LOVE. Because deep down inside that is all we ever truly need.

Last edited:
This is intense, the woman in Prague, wow.

Real happy for you chief, takes a big man to realize all of this and its a big road but glad to hear you have your partner to help you through all of this.

Giving me a bit of hope over here to get up off my ass and seize the day, start smashing out life a bit more.

Wishing you the best of luck over here!!

Thank you. You will be fine my friend. 10 years with my head up my ass finally see the light. You don't need to make that mistake you will be a much better person than I am. Take care.

The elves control all.

Ignore them at your own peril.

Good luck with the clean life though; truly.

End transmission.

Hahaha space junk your priceless. I wonder what the shadow people eat? Possibly machine elves? Just messing with you but yeah. I think your missing the point entirely it's not a clean life it's realizing that elves are fuck all vs real raw human emotion, that of love, life. When a young girl is jumping around on a sunny day in a beautiful city and the tattoo's on her look amazing. She looks up at you with a cheeky grin and her eyes say I love you. That is when everything is complete the whole world could stop. Love is all you need, indeed crave from life. Happiness within your self in turn allows one to find true love and true happiness. Drugs can help the two of you spend some amazing experiences, grow closer, make amazing love together. Life can take all that away in an instant and it's back to square one.

It takes along time to get back to that magical place and I mowed more than a few elves/demons/entities down in my wake. They truly are afraid of the power within the human psyche. Try it next time these things that seem so friendly may have a hidden agenda. But fuck it they do not count compared to finding ones true solemate and complete happiness with being with that person. The world could be destroyed and yet you'd still find beauty in the sunrise.
Drugs that amplify positivity include philosophers stone (great for sex) 2cb, 2ce, 4 ho MET, MiPT. ACO DMT (mostly for soul searching/spirit guides (NO FUCKING ELVES mine is a large BLACK WOLF) it can be an ordeal) and another of other lesser known/hard to get substances.

Hmmm, I think we are talking about different things.
My reference to a "clean life" relates to the chems you listed as no-go zones.
Fair enough and good on you...but I think the power of dmt and related substances is outside of consensus "reality" - and that they are by no means "recreational drugs" taken for kicks.
Ego dissolution, awe, deconstruction, learning/unlearning - sure.

But to me, they're tools and teachers - not just another party kick.
They're not in the same realm as amphetamines (2Cx included) or any other "party drug"
They're sacred - but we in the west are so new to consuming them (60, 70 years is nothing) that we have no ritual framework or belief system to explain the profundity of it all.

So we're left with Terrence's 20 year old terminology...and a whole lot of unregulated use - like people taking potent psychedelic tryptamines and sitting down to watch tv for example.
It's great if you've had a revelation on a trip - that's what it should be all about, I reckon.
Not "visuals", "euphoria", "buzz" or a "kick".

Admittedly I may still be missing your point.
Psychedelics open your eyes.

I could not agree more and that is why I listed them as drugs that amplify good. Be that enhancing sex with your lover, allowing deeper understanding of oneself and the surrounding environment. People, how deep or shallow they are, what their goals and ambitions are etc. 2cb and mild shrooms enhance intamacy. 2ce is a potent and powerful teaching tool on par with DMT if taken in the correct dose and is NOT A PARTY DRUG. Have some 2ce and see if you wanna party I don't. DMT has become a little dull after my many DMT journeys and is something for a very special meditative occasion. Followed by more meditation and self realization. Tai Chi is also great in this regard. ACO DMT is my favorite teaching tool at present.

Revelations however need to be applied to daily life or they are wasted. Say someone had an LSD trip and decided work was just conforming and they need not work. They also live with mum and dad who give them money so they need not work but they are just bludging of society.

So to take that epiphany to the next level: leave home. OK but how do you eat, answer grow your own food, how do you drink: answer find some fresh water and that in turn waters your crop. Meat well raise an animal and butcher it, use it's skin as warmth. Live of the land understand the land the land is your mother it is were we are all from and were we all go. Don't recieve the dole that would be against your revelation. Just a quick summary to illustrate my point. BTW I"ve done all these things. A chickens head removes from it's body just by twirling it in a circular motion. Now pluck and cook that little delight. If your a vegan good luck as fruits and vegetables are seasonal and you will need damn good skills to identify and eat a strictly vegan diet. I know been there.

Your still miles off: My point is that we all need and crave love. Both of ourselves and others not BS alien communication or some other tossy McKenna dribble unless it's the brother with the uni degree then I'm all ears as he was the smart one who I respect not Terance.

IN short this post is about human to human love be that same sex, heterosexual, family whatever the core of our emotional state is a desire for acceptance and love.

Last edited:
....then again there is that old Bill Hicks line (borrowed from McKenna) that one of the messages behind all this is that "we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively".

Personally, I find the angle you're taking to be a bit more along the lines of empathogen-type drugs.
I might be wrong...but heavy tryptamine doses (I'm not going to elaborate on what that means to me) are anything but an interactive, person-to-person experience. I can't say I've ever gone that deep "in company", nor would I really want to.
Again, each to their own. I don't find it sexual, social or even human. It's more like being lifted into another dimension by a series of familiar - yet utterly incomprehensible forces.
This of course, is completely subjective.
But I don't see it as a drug reaction, more a vehicle to something vast and unknown.

That love is the message is not a unique revelation.
The Beatles were saying that half a century ago, just like Schopenhauer and Christ long, long before them.

It's so fine - it's sunshine. It's the word - love

Amongst many cultures and religions, god/the earth/sun or other deities of worship are frequently synonymous with love.
It's the emotion/word/experience that keeps this big ol' cycle of life ticking over.

You know what I mean? Ain't no new thing. I don't mean to sound dismissive, by the way. Just my take.

Last edited:
Dude I'm not saying anything like the beatles it's my "revelation" I've been missing that part of being truly in love it's nothing new at all quite the contrary. I've been through so many relationships and had possibly hundreds of lovers. I'm not trying to rehash shit others have already spoken it's nothing new. I've now found why I was so unhappy for so long. Question are you happy or do the elves give you the love you crave, It's human condition. God your starting to sound like a one track record on repeat. No offence but read between the lines I did not do a massive dose of drugs it came to me looking at a picture of a former lover now deceased and the adventures we had together will I find that again? I hope so. Will I be that happy again with another person I hope so. Do you have a lover? DO you look into their eye's and see the love shining back. We don't need breakthroughs or even drugs. Some people use drugs because they are isolated alone and unloved and I wish I'd named this thread something else now. Please don't talk theology to me I've read many theological texts. If you have the chance read the perfumed garden an arabic text or any toaist text ie "the bedroom arts" etc.

Last edited:
My life is full of love.
Human love, yes.
The point I was trying to make about the Beatles (let's not forget Schopenhauer or Christ either) is a spiritual one.
Not "I wanna hold your hand" or "all you need is love" but the deeper - perhaps Christian spiritual notion (I'm not well versed in philosophy - a lapsed atheist as I mentioned) - that God is Love.
Take that as you will - but I will also tell you that my most profound 4-AcO-DMT experience included being showered with the most glorious love imaginable.
Not that MDMA "loved up" feeling, but a sense of devotion - of pure love - from a being, or beings, that I didn't quite understand. I just went with it.
It doesn't replace human love - if anything it emboldens it. The afterglow of this particular trip both overshadowed a series of traumatic things in my life and made me feel happy and very very lucky for over a week.
Can you really reconcile that?
You can try...but I'm talking about something completely different to human-to-human love.
I know no other way to describe it, but it was there.
And yes - it can broaden your understanding of "real life" interpersonal love - that it certainly did.

But I guess the nature of a revelation - and just the fact of a revelation to begin with - are things most westerners can describe in the terminology we have at our disposal.
Language can be very limiting - particularly in describing transcendent psychedelic experiences that are alien to our understanding of reality.

Indeed it is the beauty of gazing out seeing things afresh almost as a new born the city lights so bright. To look inside yourself to understand yourself, to love yourself, to know the true meaning of self and self love and only then can you truly know yourself as yourself and be yourself. Kind of what your getting at. My beliefs are very primal relating to my Polynesian background. I think the black wolf is an ancestor guide watching over me and protecting me. Ever been in a place of great human suffering even centuries later (port arthur tasmania springs to mind) and felt tha vibe, that they are still here. I do not believe in CHristian god but I do believe in ancestors and we should respect our deceased as they continue to watch over us. I think we are two minds that are in unison but language and belief is somehow separating us as we cannot convey or experiences adequately through written dialogue. If I ever get the chance I'd love to have a lengthy chat. BTW read those books I mentioned they are great in mnay ways ;). Far from a broken record this is the most interesting and stimulating conversation I have had on BL period.

^ I agree.
But I would also possibly categorise your revelation as one of the most universal psychedelic awareness expansions reported.
Is that fair?

Agreed. This is way more fun than calling busty a tit.

DO you need to call him that it's written all over his pseudo name lol. Yeah but to love to lose love to seek it endlessly to think you find it again but that same beautiful smiling face with her broken english and amazing rack... ahhhh to love and lose is better than to have never loved at all. I won't go into my other "breakthroughs" they are rather bloody and TBH psychotic. It still ticks away deep inside me but it's firmly chained down now. Some days though.... enough said you can guess at what I'm talking about. To taste the sweat and sour salt, to lick it from the acrid metal.

Maybe a reference to busty and being tit couldn't hurt lol.

Last edited:
I do think it's worth mentioning also that tripping can bring on extremely powerful feelings of nostalgia, yearning for times gone by, people that are no longer with us.
I see it as the filter of self preservation that we all build up to cope with painful events being lifted.

or maybe that a psychedelic transports our minds to times and places that only exists in our memory - childhood, young adulthood, thoughts of early/lost love etc. this nostalgic time distortion can be really intense and consuming.
I don't mean that as some kind of dismissive statement regarding what you are talking - but the introspective and self analytical nature of psychs can really kick nostalgia (and any other emotion at all, really) into overdrive.
It's a beautiful, terrifying, heart-wrenching thing, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
Tryptamines are divine.

Last edited:
Is the revelation that you only want love from life, or that you long for contact with the girl in Prague? love is clearly important and everyone should have it, life would be less enjoyable without my SO or parents etc, but I wouldn't say "That is all I really want from life". everyone wants different things I guess. what I want seems to be forever changing.

as far as relationships go, initially you're drawn to another person by physical attraction (or power, money, whatever) right, then you fall in love and it gets stronger as time goes on. it's also possible to fall in love with another person while you are still in love with the first person or to fall out of love with the first person over time. that's just being human imo.. and it's a conscious decision you make to either be faithful or not. would I be right in saying being faithful is a Christian belief? because to me it's definitely not natural for humans to be monogamous.

these threads are a good read.. spacejunk & lovepsychs you guys are great with words :)

well I was high on 4 ho mipt but that is irrelevant.

What form does that drug come in? I had a look through some sources (erowid, wiki and some other forum) and it didnt mention it as far as I could see, what's the most common ways? Is it on blotter, a liquid a powder or what?

^ I wouldn't say being faithful/monogamous etc is a distinctly Christian value.
It happens across cultures - across species!

....and what about polygamous Mormons?

^ you get get powder although it does not last long, i had a small amount which oxidized and turned to a brown sticky gel like substance. (Was tripple bagged in a dark cool box in a cupboard)

Good on ya lovepsy, i wish both you and your partner the best and admire the decision to ruleout those drugs.

Just reading your post has helped me.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.