A taste of the Florida Bluelight New Years.... Pics inside....

Flower

Bluelight Crew
Well, everyone....I present to you... the mythical winged wonder of all raver history... THE HOOJ!!!!!

Click on THE HOOJ to view some pics from our New Years GEE bash...
smile.gif

hahahaha...lol...haha..LMFAO!!! This is the funniest shit I've seen in a looonng time!! Rog, what can i saw.......lol, thank god that's your face in that pic and not mine!! I'm speechless...lol. How could you post this pic flower?? haha...good job!!

I look to see who it was and I am sitting here looking and thinking and in my mind OMG IS THAT ROG (raverdad)!!! Why yes it is. Rog I love the pic whoever took it did a great job!!! Thanks Flower for the best pic on bluelight I have ever seen!!!!
Tara

This is the latest picture going to be put out by the DEA on why drugs are bad for you !

what great pics
loven it raverdad
what time was the group pic taken...?early huh i know ididnt look that sober later....
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

Two posts in one night--I'm addicted!
OMG--Flower thanks so much for posting the pics. I've been on the board since last Sept. and have seen IMPARTICULAR yours and Raverdads names 1,000 times. It is so cool to finally get to see pics of you guys--feel like I know ya.
And (for whatever it's worth), Raverdad, your posts have been inspirational to me. I remember you have gone thru some pretty rough times and I am saddened by that but at the same time admire your outlook on life.
Would love to meet you guys sometime. Will be in FLA soon--what part are you guys in?
Peace,
T

raverdad, you are the coolest superhero in existence...what're your super powers?
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

Flower !
well one good thing , at least I didn't have the wings on when the cops showed up and my eyes had returned to normal ! =)
hey tarmac !
thanks for the nice comments! well the basic gang here is centered around Orlando, =) , but email me and stuff when your going to be in the state, and maybe we can get everyone together....
Mr. Sticky !!! heheeh... theres no need to fear , raverdad is here ! I look like i belong in the movie mystery men ...super powers ? thats a secret. you got to read in the super heros handbook for rere's , chapter 69, lines C & K , super powers are only activated after entering A: snow storm
or B: cartoon land
and then they vary on the level of fuckedupness you attain..
i think i need a new costume though. suggestions????? lol....

Awwwwww!
Those pics were so cool!
smile.gif
And see, this is EXACTLY why I'd like one of my next (hopefully soon) upcoming ohio bluelighter meetups to be at a house or at Denny's or someplace where we can actually sit down and talk and be silly together.
And heh, I've stated before that I'm just a huge fan of wings, so mad propz to the raverdad fairy.
smile.gif
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

IF EVER there was a KOdak moment!!!!
lahehaalol
P*L*U*R
------------------
Bliss Bliss
"I want to know what your feeling. There are some things you can't hide. I want to know what your thinking. Tell me whats on your mind"

IF EVER there was a KOdak moment!!!!
P*L*U*R
------------------
Bliss Bliss
"I want to know what your feeling. There are some things you can't hide. I want to know what your thinking. Tell me whats on your mind"

What is there not to love !!!!
That's it - now I know i love you all guys ..
and unlike the last time i said it - i'm not rolling nor tripping now
smile.gif

SpecialK

SSSSHHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Damn guys, sorry I missed THAT one! Damn, you guys were actually able to have a good time without me it seems! Jeffro, nice job!
Rog, aren't you just the cutest? Love the pic of your special moves you are demonstrating, just wish I could get some special instruction on that one, then maybe, just maybe with a little practice I could perfect it and be a professional just like you!
Chalice, whut more can I say other than you look really fukt up! We wil do it up right for your bash tho, believe that!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Damn guys, sorry I missed THAT one! Damn, you guys were actually able to have a good time without me it seems! Jeffro, nice job!
Rog, aren't you just the cutest? Love the pic of your special moves you are demonstrating, just wish I could get some special instruction on that one, then maybe, just maybe with a little practice I could perfect it and be a professional just like you!
Chalice, whut more can I say other than you look really fukt up! We wil do it up right for your bash tho, believe that!
------------------

------------------

Tiger, you know me man, always one to love seeing peaople all X'd out, and like every other time we have gotten together I see you chose to get boggled that night. We will definately do it again!
Flower, I love ya, Babe! But, where the hell are you at in the pics? It doesnt matter, I am one of the few people to have a picture of you in the beautiful state of just waking up.....ok, maybe a few more than one, but just think, not only are they in good hands, but they are priceless!
smile.gif

To the rest of the crew that was there that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, the day is coming when we can all get together and party like hell!
------------------