Writing-up A Survey of Drugs and Spirituality

I know that it is probably not possible to include in the survey but if there was a comments section I would include something like " I wanted to use this drug recreationally but spiritual elements seemed to come with it" For me that holds true for DMT and LSD

^Yeah, I think I put that I used recreationally but would use spiritually. Love your username btw, man.

Good survey, though, I'll be interested to see the results. :)

^ See the second link in the first post of this page, which is the original project. At the very beginning, I define it.

Completed. 49 and counting, im interested to see the results eventually.

I don't know what we really could do to advertise it better. I'd definitely like to see good bit more response before we tally and crunch the data.

The only problem with the survey is that I've had dissociatives and amphetamines as a kid because of all the nitrous they gave me at the dentist office and the ritalin and adderal I was prescribed. They just ask which drugs you have tried. They don't ask if you took them legally or illegally. I never took speed for fun and don't like its effects, but I had to answer that i took it "recreationally" because that's the closest answer in the survey.

Hi MyDoorsAreOpen and Raw Evil

Your survey has been recruiting for 12 months now... so just wondering whether you intend to recruit indefinitely, or are planning to close recruitment and analyse/present the findings?

Survey of drugs and Spirituality.

I hope my response to the questions were helpful in some way. ~Z~