• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

A success?

Fentabill

Greenlighter
So it has been done. FU-F to inert powder.

It's drip is considerably more sour than last batch but idk what that had to do.

It's weird tho. Like I woke up not feeling too good. Usually wd starts off with sweats. I was on the early onset of wds.

I did a nice line and my pupils constricted, and my friend pupils constricted as well and he said he felt very nice but he did small.

I wasn't feeling wd anymore but not high either. I did a few more and I'm still not high but I'm completely normal.

I guess so far I'm not really liking fu-f

I understand that. I understand how small dosages are. I mean we have had this stuff for weeks now. I know some of my posts suggested I was ready to carelessly use it. But we were more careful than you could imagine. I mean we were geared up in hazmat like suits and even used compressed oxygen around the raw powder.

Tedious weighing and diluting. We were more careful than one might think. It definitely took me out of withdrawal for longer than I suspected. It wasn't just an hour of relief like some people say with fent. The only people who will ever see this is me and my friends. The guy who did most of the science is a close friend.

He said it got him right.

You should see the lines we do. So tiny.

Safety comes first when it comes to this. I know it. I'm fucking around with my life with thus stuff and safety is absolutely first

It seemed weird to me even tho it took me from wds. It wouldn't make me nod. Maybe doing more was the key but that can wait for now

Fentanyl is weird in the sense it lacks in effect compared to morphine based opiates in that it lacks in certain effect as far as what effect is lacking I can't say I've never tried it.

I've had fentanyl in a hospital setting before and I never got that euphoric feeling compared to the morphine based opioids. I ended up over dosing on what I thought was heroin but turned out to be fentanyl and I knew there was something wrong as soon as I did it. No euphoria, just sedation. Sedation to the point of death basically. Took paramedics 2 IV Narcan doses to bring me back.

So it wasn't I who actually did the science or chemistry or whatever you call it. Well I may or may not have been there being the assistant.

Anyway the 170mg of fu-f was dissolved in denatured alch. 5 ml I believe.. it could have been 4.

Anyway I firmly believe the more ML (within reason) the greater success when it comes to it being homogenous.

The powder was on a clear glass plate on top of a hot plate. So it could evap.

Make the powder into a perfect square or rectangle.

Drip even patters of lines into the powder, then you could either

1.) Drop in between the other drops

2.) Mix the powder around

The powder was then option 2'd. Mixed around and chopped around itself and turned into a perfect square again.

Process repeated.

It may not be 100% homogenous, but it should be within a reasonable margin.

This kid I know we shall name him Edwin, he is is a drug dealer.

He don't really know shit, he thinks he has heroin in China white style. But he has what was made here. The guy he gets it from may have used a different analog or regular fent, but ya. We ended up with the exact same looking/tasting stuff. Ours appears to be weaker.

And I totally get what you other guys mean! I did not feel heroine euphoric, but I didn't feel sick no more AND I just laid there with my eyes closed quite comfortable. It was pretty nice.

Some was given to My same friend who I wrote about in one of my other posts the one i believe I called him Rick or Patrick.

He loved it.

I don't want many people having it, it was mainly supposed to be for me and my buddy who did you science (hence why I gave him and he has the stuff) but I can't control what he does with his share. So far no negative review but I know it must b coming

I think part of the reason it homogenized decently has to do with the fact that so much time was spent mixing it all up, and dropping it so carefully. And doing it on a plate rather than a beaker flask made more sure that two drops didn't hit the same single spot.

Use of it is careful, never intravenous, and starts extremely small.

Personally in my case, Narcan Is always on hand

I mean it was tedious. Drop the 1ml slowly, took probably 10 minutes to drop each 1ml increment over the 5gs of powder spread as thin as possible, then anther 10-20 mixing it all up so all the powder has gotten graced by the solution

Imo that's not a homogeneous mixture and a hotspot with just a few mg too much can kill you

If you have furanylfentanyl base you should be able to make a nasal solution with a little citric acid, this way it's way safer and easier to dose

I'm glad to talk about it and give out information, however I would realllllly not want some fucking asshole to do this on a larger scale with intentions of selling it to people. That would be so far from cool. That would be terrible. So maybe I will answer anything else in inbox :)

See I'm not the one who is doing it though. I'm very very interested in the nasal spray solution. I just don't know how to go about it

You should try like 50ml water + 25mg furanylfentanyl + a little bit of food grade citric acid, heat slightly and let it sit somewhere overnight. If the furanylfentanyl is still in solution the next day you're good to go and have 0.5mg per 1ml water

I obviously don't want to die. I'm not quite interested In dieing atm.

How come some people can do it homogenously.

The only other thing I can think of is doing it one dose at a time. Like making out 100mg of powder at a time that way it couldn't possibly be hot.

To me it's all about safety. Even if it sounds it isn't.

It's def. Not even about money or anything like that so I don't care if doing it one dose at a time is slow. It's not supposed to be for anyone else.

I don't get how it could be SO prone to hot spots.

The guy that's making it and selling it to the kid I named a drug dealer, how the heck does he make it homogenous?

How does anyone?

Also, apple cider vinegar won't work? Or even just vinegar?

Does citric acid have different %ages? If so what one am I looking for?

Something like this:

Citric Acid, 1 Pound, Resealable Pouch, USA Made 100% Pure, Organic Food Approved, USP Grade.
4.8 out of 5 stars 194
Ama...

Also, apple cider vinegar won't work? Or even just vinegar?

Does citric acid have different %ages? If so what one am I looking for?

Vinegar should work, but citric acid is way better
No, no percentages, just make sure it's food grade, just to be safe

What dosage are you currently taking?