• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery A Street Cat Named Bob: Ever Seen It? Whattaya Think?

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Hey,
Not sure if this shoulda been posted in tv ect but it is all about recovery and it has become my favorite movie of all time (or 2nd idk); seen it a few years ago.
Anyway if there are any people here that has an affinity to cats or animals in general, been through the hell of recovering and haven't watched this; then it is a must see.
This adaptation of a European publicist is fucking the most awesome sh** I have seen or whatever ever (in this sense).
Disclaimer: Don't blame me if you cry and something inside you changes.
May have to sign in to "confirm age"....
Love always family 🥰 .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: CFC
Hey,
Not sure if this shoulda been posted in tv ect but it is all about recovery and it has become my favorite movie of all time (or 2nd idk); seen it a few years ago.
Anyway if there are any people here that has an affinity to cats or animals in general, been through the hell of recovering and haven't watched this; then it is a must see.
This adaptation of a European publicist is fucking the most awesome sh** I have seen or whatever ever (in this sense).
Love always family 🥰 .

I've seen the movie. Very inspiring and definitely hit home. They had something about them on Facebook. But yea I loved the movie. That cat is a cool hombre.

damn now i gotta vet this: I fucking absolute hate *death and do not deal with loss easily.
love

Bob The Cat, the inspirational feline credited with saving the life of former addict James Bowen, died June 15, at the age of 14.

:sick:

Fuck all.......................................................................

Hey,
Love always family 🥰 .

I haven't seen the film yet, but I bought and read the book when I met James and Bob (who just died the other week at 14 yrs, RIP Bob) when he was out busking in London. It's certainly a heart warming tale of recovery from the depths of a heroin addiction ❤