• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A story about MDEA

sorry, but can I just clear one thing up: what do people think the rolex's are, and what do people think the grey mitza's are. Thankyou and goodnight (well, its 5.30, and im not going to bed, anyway who cares!!)
------------------
WARNING: This post may not meet the standards or expectations of the general bluelight community. I may not be held responsible but can only ask for your support in developing new/better/exciting/informative posts. Thankyou for your support in this hard time - Mr. Horse

Well, I just ez-tested an orange rolex (the good batch from a few months ago) and a grey mitsi (bought recently). I've taken both of them.
The orange rolex, not surprisingly, went black in about 2 seconds. Being on the pill was a classic MDMA experience. No monginess, just that clarity and euphoria.
The grey mitsi (no score, bevelled both sides, very speckled) turned purple in a slower reaction, and finally to dark purple after about 15 seconds. It was mongy.

ok i've got this feeling that we will soon be able to get pills properly lab tested here in oz... sooo if we want to clear this up for good we might soon be needing some donations of pills... remember that the whole pill gets destroyed in the test so its really a donation of the cost of a pill... maybe we can work out some way of compensating people...
basically im saying if people might want to keep this in mind and maybe not eat all of their stashes
smile.gif

Bump
And i'd also like to add this which i find very interesting.
On the weekend a couple of us brisvegas bluelighters had some of what where supposed to be pure mdma caps, these where not EZ tested but the effects these caps had left little doub't that these where pure mdma - intense peak of 3-4 hours and total duration of about 7-8 hours and still feeling some effects over a day later with the cleanest of comedowns.
Now the thing is just to be differnt from everyone else who had these caps i decided to chew mine and it just tasted like aniseed and not even very strong at that.
Would anyone tend to agree that mdma tastes like aniseed? I have seen people claim in other threads that the best pills they ever had smelled and tasted like aniseed and i would now agree with them.