The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

A SOUTH-AMERICAN THREAD- for those below the US of A

Ample-time

Greenlighter
So what's peoples experiences been like in South America? I live in Chile, have for the past 3 yrs on and off ( off when i go home to make some quick cash) and here it is abundantly dry in most things interesting. The Ganja is of almost un-smokable quality on the street unless one knows someone with an indoor setup. The Pharms are cheap, but when i say pharms i only mean benzos and knock-out muscle relaxants like chlormezanone which is not produced where i hail from. I have recently come across a bunch of ampules of 10 mg/1 ml morphine which is a once in a blue moon sorta thing..teaching english to nurses pays off in the end

Santiago is very conservative, and although Ganga is not frowned up by most, the mention of morph or any other downer is. Im a fan of the 'doof scene' which is just digging it's roots here which is cool. We have had earth freq and some cool stuff coming up in the next month or two.

Anyone else stuck in the mud in South Am and got any advice on things to see/do, part from tourist trail stuff...

Thanks guys, know I'm new to BL but looking forward to becoming a reg contributor.

Chao

^ Yeah I've always liked to hear about the scene down there
IIRC a bler named 'the young geezer' lived down there and was always doing all kinds of crazy drugs and shit

We had another dude in here from Bolivia (maybe?) that would post somewhat often about his scene which was cool. I bet we'd get more if we had a Spanish section.

Well. ill keep ya'll updated on my adventures and non-adventures down under you guys. Sounds wierd coming from an Aussie. Im from Down under, in down under of another continent..keep it real lads!

I can tell you about southern Brazil. Coke is everywhere and pretty good, cheap too if you know the right people. The weed is awful but cheap, acid is not hard to get if you know some college kids. MDMA is really hard to get accept for places like Sau Paulo, probably even hard there but less so.I have seen stories in the paper about people been busted with ether so it is used but i have never seen it.
The main drug is alchhol as liquor is really cheap but weed and coke are very common. Everything else requires knowing the right people (acid) or is basically impossible (ketamine).

If you have no connections you can go down to a favella (don't unless you are with someone who lives there as you will get killed, kidnapped, or robbed). Or if you are on the coast walk along the beach but this too can be dangerious as a lot of fucked up shit happens on the beach.

Also the police tend to be very laid back (until bope comes in to start killing people) but if you appear european or american you will probably get more attention because 1. They know you are more likely to be targeted 2. They want a bribe. Have some cash on you in case you get in trouble. It won't always work but it's worth a try and will, probably, not get you in more trouble.

Beautiful country...

Last edited:
Teaching english man, living with a chilena, highly domesticated. Thought i would only be here 1month been 3 yrs now. But basically the english teaching cliche, which is a good enough living. Miss home though (AUS) good quality herb, beer and beaches..aahhh

I have seen stories in the paper about people been busted with ether so it is used but i have never seen it.

Diethyl ether is a commonly used solvent, hell I use it once a week in lab. I don't see how anyone could drink or huff that shit, it gives me such a bad headache just being around an open container of it. Then the smell gets into your skin and I fall asleep tasting whatever ether we used that week.

^ Damn, I read his post in a hurry and completely missed that.

no I mean ether. Apparently the people selling it were also selling Ecstasy (pills).

Last edited:
I'm visiting Sao PAulo, Brazil now. I'm thinking of going to a festival in oct 6th i think, but idk if i should really go. I'd want to get some k or e if i went. also if it was cheap because i'd need a few. not with k. but i would go with my cousin who thinks i've stopped partying.

I want to go down there and be kidnaped by a drug cartel. I would of course offer to test the product for them. Lol

no I mean ether. Apparently the people selling it were also selling Ecstasy (pills).
Ether/chloroform mixtures and ethyl chloride are sold as street drugs in Brazil. I think it's called lanca perfume.

God I have so many fantasies about South America;).

^^Just go out on the street and hold a sign, "Willing to be your cartel tester, all cartels apply within." Guaranteed you'd get a taker.

I figured a place like Sao Paulo would be ripe with drug use. Given it's size and scope, you know there is dope.

However, like most of you, being a gringo would do me no favors and you would almost be guaranteed to get kidnapped for ransom, rob and shot, and dumped....Going to the wrong place that is, them fucker's with those cartels and the ones that live in deep jungle don't fuck around. A ransom is worth a lot to them and it can be resolved with money. They would probably even kidnap you for fun.

Ive always wondered if any of the Heroin made in colombia or mexico ever comes to SA?