A solo rant

Harry Redknapp

Bluelighter
It is so nearly Saturday. I haven't rolled for 2 weeks, and I'm going to love it. i just can't wait to get going.think i'll start by double dropping in the car on the way there. straight to the pub to sit on the sofa's and wait for it all to start.....me and a few buddies just sittin' having a beer and chewing the fat, when BOSH off we go and it's all back home for a party and some tunes and plenty of HUGS and a spliff or two.
fuck me life is really boring on a day to day level. i spend the whole week waiting for my Saturday night roll, and then it comes around, but it's so fucking great that before i know it its monday morning and im back in my shitty office job just waiting for it all to happen again.
but then, if i didn't have to spend 5 shitty miserable days waiting for it, then it wouldn't be as good, 'cos half the reason my roll is so fun that while i'm doing my shitty job i just tell myself how great saturday is going to be and then by the time it comes i'm really hyped up for it...
aaahhhhhh..... long live the weekend waster
PLUR to anyone who managed to read that pile of shite!!!
------------------
Enjoyment starts with an "E"

Well, think about it this way:
If you didn't have all those shitty and never ending _boring_ days at work you wouldn't have enjoyed your fun weekends that much. There's a meaning with everything...
But I totally get your point MrGeezer!!
And today it's f**cking Friday and I'm off to see my newfound boyfriend in about 3 hours
smile.gif

*yay*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
This is also my post nr. 100
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Loonie (edited 14 January 2000).]