• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A short story and looking for some incite

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
Ok so quick little back story. I had a crippling social anxiety when I was young. I guess it was about early 2000s when I first encountered epills and my God... It literally changed my life for the better, showing me that I had no reason to fear talking to random people or worrying if I wasn't interesting or if I would be rejected. But if I could do it high I figured it might be harder but I should be able to do it sober. So fast forward to now. I live in the Pennsylvania and it seems like everything is uber fake.. like everything I loved about it I haven't been able to find. Mainly its different colored teslas and red bull presses, certainly trying to capitalize on the word of mouth of such presses. So I have a reagent kit coming but my question is... back in the early 2000s people would just say I have orange dolphins or this or that. This person has like some all different presses which raises another flag to me. Am I wrong? Is that the way it is now? I'm used to ppl selling one press at a time but hey that was lik 15 years ago. So is that odd?

It's endemic there's no getting away from it.

20210724-015618.jpg

20210724-015416.jpg

Handheld, perfect stocking stuffer:
20210724-020349.jpg

Last edited: