• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A Secret

He probably won't tell. I mean, she did blow him.

You never know. IMO in his eyes, she cannot be trusted and the fact that she is with his brother is another big blow up. Blood is thicker than water unfortunately.

I have been with my bf for 3 years and never told him that I had a mfm threesome with his brother. This happened about a year before we met. He always wanted me to do fmf threesome with a friend he has. So I agreed and we did a threesome which he really enjoyed!
I always kidded him that if he had a threesome he would owe me a mfm threesome. So the idiot made arrangements with his brother to have a threesome with me. When we first started living together we swore that we would not keep any secrets regarding our past. I told his brother that he should never mention anything about the past, but he laughed and said that I would have to give him a bj to keep quite, so I did. That was a week ago and we are suppose to have the 3some this weekend and I am afraid that the sob will tell my bf..what should I do??
if he arranged it, why is it a secret from him? wasn't he there? what am i missing?

alasdair

^ That is what i was thinking... I must be missing something. The OP said
" always kidded him that if he had a threesome he would owe me a mfm threesome. So the idiot made arrangements with his brother to have a threesome with me"

So from what you wrote the only secret is you sucked his brother off because he asked8(
Sorry I don't see this relationship going anywhere positive. I suggest being truthful with your S/O. Or else it probably will come out at a bad time and ruin not only your relationship but the brothers relationship as well. Maybe it was a test and you got an F.

Possible the boyfriend already knows about the old threesome with his brother.....

Interesting.

the issue is that the OP doesn't want to re-shag the brother if i get this correctly which doesn't really make sense because if the op's boyfriend is okay with his girl having sex with his brother then why would he care it happened in the past? doesn't make sense, especially the blowjob bit. why would you do that???

I say blow him again for good measure!!! I mean really.....sounds like some kinky shit is going down anyway why not tell him

There is a good chance that the guy already knows and maybe told his bro it was ok. I don't think anyone has mentioned that.

Did you not think before this happened? It was kind of a dumb move because now dude can tell you to suck is dick again and again.

You cannot solve every problem with blowjobs. I mean yeah they get people out of jams, but this really just made things worse. I hope you didn't kiss him post bj. Where you mad at him or something?

You can do the right thing and tell your boyfriend and see if your worthy of his forgiveness.

He is gonna find out sooner or later and it will haunt you if you have the same group or friends or live in a small town.

Too bad we won't hear anything back from the OP unless its someone trolling.

So...what happened?

I'm sure that they both probably know, even if one of them got drunk or high and told the other one, or they both just suspected it and asked and told each other. I mean, people do talk and alcohol and drugs tend to have people tell things they swore they never would. I've seen friends of mine do this, and I know I have told people personal things while high or drunk that I normally would never tell anyone but a close friend or family member while sober.

I know a guy who his now ex-wife cheated on him with all of his brothers while he was away traveling for work. He eventually found out and that ended their relationship, and her excuse was, "I did it because I missed you and they all reminded me of you!" 8(

Last edited:
WTF!!! so your more upset about him finding out you slept with his brother when you were single then the fact you cheated on him by giving his brother a blow job to stay quiet, do him the justice and come clean about the whole thing and live with the resulting actions and distrust.

Super old but nice and fucked up thread. It did get its piece own 15 minutes of fame in TL iirc.

It was funny when the OP responded using their BL name and was like "OMG, everyone knows now! Help me mods, delete this response, rename it, unshame me!"

This version seems a bit cut up and edited from what irrc if irrc.

Your being played by both brothers WAKE THE FUCK UP.. I dont agree with how guys and ladies play with others but it definatly. I cant say for sure cause I dont have a brother but my friends who are guys would play you like the fool you are for keeping this from your BF in the 1st place then to suck his brothers cock there both probably laughing at you right now

I myself love letting people think they have the intelligent edge on me and even sit there in our cooked state of being awake a week and laugh to myself to actually think people behave like this, just like jail was like primary school make fun of the 1 who stands out and everyone gets a laugh but when the 1 who stands out comes back when none are ready and tells all for what reality really is one of the best feelings