( A ) scene in Connecticut v.3

oh, and theravetoy is not a buddy
she is a superfine lady who happens to be my girlfriend :D

a scene? are there 2?
you guys will have to come rock it up in RI sometime soon. i smell trouble in Dec. ;)

Excellent rant about frat boys KayDub... I know exactly the type your talkin about... Not ALL of them are rich and annoying though... But a large majority are. I went to Eastern and all the frat boys there did was blow coke and hit on freshman girls....

all i would like to say is that im not the 'typical' frat boy but i know there are alot of assholes out there. also i dont go to Uconn nor have i ever been there so i dont know how people are up there. everyone in the greek system are not bad. also, i didnt know calling someone buddy is such a bad thing.

dont take any of us seriously, they are just jerking your balls man :) were all friends here

wow... i didn't mean it like that...
but you have to admit that on a college campus, most of the kids dress alike, have similar haircuts, etc... one of my best friends is in a sorority, and as much as i love her, if i hear one more thing about her "littles" or the 4 frat boys she slept with this weekend, i'll shoot her.
and as for red and kevin *blushes* awwww how sweet of you both ;)

just wanted to pop in here to say hi and that ill be in the ct area for new years!!! :) hope to meet a few of you!!!!

Hartford in the mix! Capital ave, The Bud spot
:1053: Get all the goodies on this block!
wont to act like us!
wont to talk like us!
wont to dress like us!
For all the kiddies that dont know what im talking about its all good thats the point!

^^^you're right, i have no idea what you're talkin about???
but anywho, someone mentioned new years? hrm.....gets the gears in motion in my dome

Connecticut Laws
  • You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
  • In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
  • It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
  • You cannot buy any alcohol after 8pm or on Sundays.
  • The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited. (Repealed)
  • It is illegal to discharge a firearm from a public highway.
  • No one may use a white cane, unless they are blind.
    Devon
  • It is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
    Guilford
  • Only white Christmas lights are allowed for display.
    Hartford
  • You aren't allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
  • You may not educate dogs.
  • It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.
    New Britain
  • It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
    Southington
  • Silly string is banned.
    Waterbury
  • It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.

did somebody say new years? id definitely love to have a new years jammy jam.
i have a brilliant idea for a party. only oldschool hardcore will be played and everyone must wear bright colors, glitter, stickers, and kandy bracelets.... more info on this as the time comes :D

^^^anyone got kandy i can borrow?^^^
but old skool hardcore....all night....maybe we can change one detail? ;) :)

not thump thump angry hardcore
pre-hhc/dnb stuff its YUMMY!! :D
perhaps it can start with oldschool, then go to dnb later in the night when everyone gets irritated and itchy from their candy and throws it off :)