A Reminder About the Lunar Eclipse

applesbliss

Bluelighter
If the weather permits, all Americans will have a chance to see a spectacular show in the night skies Thursday, when the full
moon will take on a bright red and yellow glow during the first lunar eclipse of the Year 2000. "All you have to do is step outside at the right time and look up," said Blah Blah Blah of Yale University. With clear skies, the eclipse will be visible in North and South America. The Earth's shadow will totally cover the moon for 78 minutes, starting at 11:05p.m. EST, 8:05 p.m. PST.
Of coarse depending on where you are in the World.
Peace 'Yall
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

Oh mannnn... I would LOVE TO SEE THE ECLIPSE! But we poor ohioans are in the middle of a severe snowstorm right now. Chances of the sky clearing are pretty grim, I'd say.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Sorry to hear that ,
frown.gif
frown.gif

I wish there could be a tradeoff because I've never seen snow!
P+L+U+R

Heh. Let me guess, you're from New England?
Yup, I get to miss the lunar eclipse, despite how cool it sounds. 2 day weather forcast: snow, snow, and more snow.

thanks apple!
gotta love the "cellestial ballet" =)
I'll be there!
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

The Lunar Eclipse is so wonderful right now, the moon is kind of a smoky red.. just wanted to bring this back up to remind all those in america that could peek out their windows to see..
much luv x2k

That shit was AWESOME!! i went up un the high bluff above lake michigan i watched it and smoked a joint... really pretty just insanly cold! (like -20 with the wind chill)
Again! Again!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Had an awesome time, went out to Twin Peaks (highest point in SF), sat on the wall with Miss T, she and i had a bottle of wine, and we watched the moon turn into a crescent then remain red and blocked for a while, then it slipped back out. Smoked some kind herb off of a new sack, real nice. All the while we had a bomb view of the City.
Pretty good considering it was supposed to rain.
This was right after the Ecstasy conference with the Shulgins, she picked me up and we went straight for the hills.
There is something definitely cosmic about all the stuff that's been going on.
Any other cancers in the house?

"Lunar eclipse gets Rave reviews"
This is a direct quote from cnn.com. I thought it would apply here
smile.gif
smile.gif

[email protected]
http://cnn.com/2000/TECH/space/01/21/space.eclipse.02/story.eclipse.ap.jpg