• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A Recurring Problem

I understand what you are thinking, but such an ambiguous concept as 'healing' may always be just over the horizon. And a meaningful intimate relationship can be a healing balm in its own right.

Thank you. That means a lot coming from you (You're a poster I respect a lot here).

FWIW, I can relate. Salvia is incredibly traumatic. I could never touch that again. :\

Well, the Salvia itself wasn't traumatic at all. It never was--it was always serene and revealing for me, sometimes weird, sure. It was the fact that I was in such a mentally vulnerable place (Salvia-induced) when some drunk asshole pushed me around.

I get very depersonalised and dissociated when I get stressed. I think its an extension of the freeze/play-dead reflex. The mind tries to escape an intolerable situation. Yet, it is incredibly anxiogenic. There is little that is more stressful then trying to navigate the wider world whilst feeling like you are not real, dreaming.
yeah I know that shit feeling. fortunately I haven't had it that bad in almost two years, as far as I remember. I still have some anxiety, mild panic attacks, feeling fuzzy, but at least the overall horror has gone. pretty good feeling, because there has been a time, where I couldn't even board a full train without almost freaking out. Back then, I often thought that I would never get better, to the point of considering suicide (never attempted though).