• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants A quicker 'comedown' For Amphetamines - test was Successful - works.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So, according to research i've read and if googled, higher ph (if taken orally) will make you metabolize and excrete amphetamine MUCH quicker than if you had a low ph system which means it won't be as effective, and decreases absorbtion

(i take my amphetamines via Sublingual route but still swallow some orally)
So my test when i'm ready to come down is to take 3-4 shots of Concentrated Lemon juice and i'll see what else i have that's acidic and test to see if the comedown is much quicker / not that hard (i dont get "HARD" comedowns from any stimulants due to always using in binge fashion essentially i'm so fatigued by the time i'm done that that really lessens any comedown and usually finish with a benzo or opiate) but this time since i don't plan on using for a few days, i'll be testing this method to speed up the process of coming down.

I think my method is sound and might just be a neat thing to know about IF it works, but we also have to acknowledge that this would ONLY work for oral amphetamine / the excretion aka metabolizing and getting it outta your system, i believe it would work if persay you'd smoke meth and want to come down quicker to do this aswell, thats to be figured out too at some point but for the meantime i figured id make this thread so i don't forget and to see if anyones actually done this before
you may also potentiate possibly by eating some baking soda/smt alkaline to increase effects if you're looking for that, but thats not what this test/post is aiming at :)

quote from a site regarding the amp i'll test this on -

Adderall:
  • Acidifying agents:
    • Gastrointestinal acidifying agents (guanethidine, reserpine, glutamic acid HCl, ascorbic acid, fruit juices, etc.) lower absorption of amphetamines.
    • Urinary acidifying agent (ammonium chloride, sodium acid phosphate, etc.) increase the concentration of the ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby increasing urinary excretion.
    • Both groups of agents lower blood levels and efficacy of amphetamines.
  • Alkalinizing agents
    • Gastrointestinal alkalinizing agents (sodium bicarbonate, etc.) increase the absorption of amphetamines. Coadministration of Adderall and gastrointestinal alkalizing agents, such as antacids, should be avoided.
    • Urinary alkalinizing agents (acetazolamide, some thiazides) increase the concentration of the non-ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby decreasing urinary excretion.
    • Both groups of agents increase blood levels and therefore potentiate the actions of amphetamines.
Summary: A system that is too alkaline or acid will reduce medication effectiveness.

Adderall XR:
  • Alkalinizing agents (GI antacids, including sodium bicarbonate, and urinary): These agents increase blood levels of amphetamine. (7.1)
  • Acidifying agents (GI and urinary): These agents reduce blood levels of amphetamine. (7.2) One of these acidifying agents is ammonium chloride, also known as sal ammoniac; Wikipedia has this to say about ammonium chloride:

i'm also pretty out of whack right now so i'll be testing this later and post my results after i crash!

Good luck. I'm a speed freak. After I lost my adderal and vyvance connection I switched to meth.have been using that for years now.

I think you said it perfectly tho. U are just like me.. you binge hard.

Let me know what ur findings are

Good luck. I'm a speed freak. After I lost my adderal and vyvance connection I switched to meth.have been using that for years now.

I think you said it perfectly tho. U are just like me.. you binge hard.

Let me know what ur findings are
still on my binge will report back eventually, yep binge hard but take care while and after doing so, gotta also treat every drug we take with respect because you can always take more but never less!

Wow. Binge hard? I think I should just walk away from that idea.
Haha! Not for the feint of heart forsure but managable to say the least if youre cautious :) i slept 2 days ago for a good 8 hrs but was on a 3 day binge before that, started another, passed out from fatigue earlier for an hour since i waited to redose so i could safely take a larger dose and ended up sleeping an hour before being woken or id probably have slept longer redosed 90mg of addy to perc back up, and im now cooking dinner for my mother and myself

Small edit: i dont advise others to recreate my use patterns because my tolerance to stimulants is very high appearently? I never figured it was ' high ' till sharing on BL and others whatting at my usage of stuff =p

We have a thread in OD dedicated to ways of speeding an amphetamine comedown. I'll see if I can find it for you.

One thing certainly worth trying is a fatty drink (an emulsion, like a high fat protein shake). Hospitals are increasingly turning to IV fatty emulsions to clear out amps - the fats attract the amphetamine and pull it out of circulation very rapidly. Better and safer than trying to acidify your urine with a ton of vitamin C or other acids to piss it out marginally faster.

So! An hour ago i did the following

Had 1 shot of lemon juice concentrate then i put half a shot into a half glass of water maybe 300ml and slowly drank it over the last bit

I dont reccomend this if you tend to have a weak stomach its pretty taxing

Danger- be cautious, as too much acidity will cause heartburn.. not somthing pleasant on amps i got sorta close to it.

I certainly do feel like the adderall is atleast a good almost 50% less active ( i had a 30-40mg dose 2 an a half hours ago. So this means the amps were still pretty active when i went for the experiment
I take my addys Sublingually but swallow some aswell.
I firmly believe if taken orally after using lemon juice youd get minimum 50% less effects from the amps

Definately is lowering my blood levels of active amps i can feel it. I was almost wide awake pre lemon juice and now the fatigue is catching up much quicker than youd think it would

I can say be very cautious to drink acidic things right after a dose because of potential heart burn or reaction of that alongside the dose.

Yep. High ph definately has zapping abilities on amps. I can suggest to take 1 shot of lemon juice and then have a small meal alongside the water/juice concentrate mixture.
I personally wasnt botherd in terms of harshness from the shot too much but have water handy to wash it down!

Experiment is a success. This is a solid method

to add to my results - I would like to assume that if you're edgy from the amphetamines that you'd be capable of using my method to bring the overstimulation down a few notches if it's from your first dose if you dosed too high which would be akeen to taking a benzo to counter the effects.

Ok, so I'm a new user on this forum i don't really know any of the unspoken code so forgive me if I end up sounding like an idiot. How long does the ascorbic acid reduce the effects of oral amphetamine? how long until I can redose?

You’d be surprised what 5000 mg of vitamin C and 1000 mg of chelated magnesium can do.

Bring you down real quick

this guy is a joke, I hate him and his amphetamines ? ? ? ?

Alright, folks, his will be my first post officially on Bluelight. I will tell you I have lurked for years though. It was the birth of the new millennium when my then-wife and I brought in 2000 with some blue dolphins and some black gel.. ahh the memories.. SO here it is 20 years later and I find myself in a situation that I can not seem to resolve. I have been researching the whole Urinary Acidifiers Meth Excretion subject for months and have come to a standstill. Has anyone besides me tried this in actual real life? I ask that because whether here, quora, reedit it does not matter. I ask the question and get 5000 followers but no answers. My first issue is I cannot seem to be able to get my Urine Ph lower than 6. Maybe 5.5 but the dipstick does not register the .5 I am basing that on the slight color change on the ph strip as it shifts colors from 5 to 6. I have made a considerable investment in Ph strips, and Ammonium Chloride as well as Vitamin C, suitcases of Coca -Cola. I have even gone as far as obtaining both the Ammonium Chloride and the Vitamin C in pill and bulk powder form. So thus the basis for this post. Now my best research has turned up a number of 8 grams per day maximum on the Ammonium and personally I can hold around 3 grams of vitamin C without diarrhea. So accounting for sleep the maximum I have dosed in one 24 hour period was 2.5g x 3 on the Ammonium. I have found Vitamin C to be nowhere as effective, at least not up into diarrhea range, and forget about the coca-cola.. you are buzzing on so much caffeine after about the 4th can it is ridiculous. I understand the concepts the lowered Ph / increased excretion just fine, what I cannot seem to account for is in the literature the researchers overwhelmingly administer A.C. orally, and magically the Ph numbers drop to 5 on average. That is the part I cannot seem to make happen, so I am putting it out there looking for other's experiences and or suggestions. and by the way, folks, as I read through this thread, in particular, remember your terminology... To lower Ph is to Acidify say Ph6 and down...Ph7 is Neutral...and Ph8 and up is to raise or Alkanalyze.
Thanks in Advance for any input-

I’m still perplexed by the whole “deliberately comedown” thing when meth is many hundreds of dollars a gram. You wouldn’t want to waste a minute of your high by deliberately knocking the edge off it with lemons.

Still maybe a useful thing if you overamp yourself dangerously and lack benzos but even then I’d probably go with the ER.

I’m still perplexed by the whole “deliberately comedown” thing when meth is many hundreds of dollars a gram. You wouldn’t want to waste a minute of your high by deliberately knocking the edge off it with lemons.

Still maybe a useful thing if you overamp yourself dangerously and lack benzos but even then I’d probably go with the ER.
Its for science! Lol
Seriously though ive never watched what i eat more than when im using meth of all things. And its always just to check vitamin C content. Tolerance dictates it lol

We have a thread in OD dedicated to ways of speeding an amphetamine comedown. I'll see if I can find it for you.

One thing certainly worth trying is a fatty drink (an emulsion, like a high fat protein shake). Hospitals are increasingly turning to IV fatty emulsions to clear out amps - the fats attract the amphetamine and pull it out of circulation very rapidly. Better and safer than trying to acidify your urine with a ton of vitamin C or other acids to piss it out marginally faster.

Hi CFC,

I had to laugh so much when I saw your new profile pic. Fucking sitting around while Corona :ROFLMAO: But don't worry, I also gained. I think a LOT of people gained weight.
I will give you a like for this picture, it's so funny!

JJ

P.S. Did you ever think of taking base-powder to lower your ph-worths? You can buy it at every health-food-shop, it's cheap and take it as a powder or tablets.