A Question--->How Long Since Last Roll?

my last time was on 01/14/00. And I think my next time will be soon, very soon... I wonder when??

Waaaaay 2 long ago
frown.gif

think it is about 6 or 7 weeks now..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It was middle of December for my last time. Next time is in 2 weekends with about 17 peeps at a house party! Coupla E-virgins gonna get broken in just right with light, love, and PLUR. I'm _vibrating_ I'm so excited. :)
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

2 weeks before Xmas99 was the last time I rolled.. Gosh.. Can't wait until Saturday to drop one again. Got already some Mitsu turbo for my gand and I. It will be sooooooo good !!
Love to you all.
------------------
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°keep rolling ;-)`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

2 weeks before Xmas99 was the last time I rolled.. Gosh.. Can't wait until Saturday to drop one again. Got already some Mitsu turbo for my gang and I. It will be sooooooo good !!
Love to you all.
------------------
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°keep rolling ;-)`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

ack! it's been tooo long already! my friends and i are in a situation right now that we can't party. very complicated and loong story. our other friends still pop though coz they're not that affected by this situatuin. anyhoo we're just waiting for a few more weeks or if possible days, until it's "safe" again. the last time i rolled was last year actually, it was a wednesday dec 22. more than a month already! i miss it soo much..

ack! it's been tooo long already! my friends and i are in a situation right now that we can't party. very complicated and loong story. our other friends still pop though coz they're not that affected by this situation. anyhoo we're just waiting for a few more weeks or if possible days, until it's "safe" again. the last time i rolled was last year actually, it was a wednesday dec 22. more than a month already! i miss it soo much..