A Question--->How Long Since Last Roll?

~E-Kat~

Bluelighter
I was just wondering how long it has been for everyone since thier last roll. For me it has been 5 weeks! Way toooo long...but just cant seem to hook up!
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

This sucks!! I'm on a break until 26/02/00 since NYE - only allowed to smooke weed and drink alcohol... I don't even remember _why_ I agreed on doing this in the first place.
Whenever I feel like popping a pill (which is fairly often) I have to go to "my happy place" (a place inside my head where I've created a safe haven for myself) to get my thoughts on something else. So I'm not very easy to reach nowadays I guess...
To answer you're question KSunNMoon; I haven't done any pills this year. My last time was 26/12/99 where I candyflipped.
Hope things work out for you so you can get your little pills rolling again!!
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Hey Loonie! You said you're taking a break until the 26 of Feb? Are you going to Sutpen's Jungle cuz I am and I'm taking a break until then (I'm gonna try) - it's a bitch too cuz it's been a week and 2 days since my last roll (if you want to call it that) and it's going to be soooo hard for me to hold off...
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

JuNgLe bAbY: Nope, i'm not going to "Sutpen's Jungle", because of the fact that I live in freezing old Norway...
My break is gonna last until my gang and I go to see Paul van Dyk spin at this event called Sub City here in Oslo - it's gonna be sooo fat!! I've actually thought about attending the event sober, because PvD doesn't do drugs, but I'll wing it. I guess I'll be strung out by then... Well, keep it up and send me an e-mail if things get too rough to handle on your own!!
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

ummm
a week and a half....
then two more parties and an E break till spring...
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

The last time for me was at New Years eve!! WAY TOO LONG. But I will be Feb. 5 at Radiate!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Astrix

about a week...yellow hearts, they were so bad they were almost BUNK. a little smacky, but it lasted about 2 hours. little piece of crap pill. grrr.
(=';'=)

RIGHT ON ASTRIX! *grin* I am in the EXACT same situation. My last time rollin was New Years Eve at It's All About the Musik, and then I decided to go on a break. But I'll be rolling again on February 5th..
I can't wait to roll again! I can't wait for R a D i A t E!!!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

My last roll was nye too, rollin again on the 4th- had a lil trip in between. Hopefully after the 4th I can hold out till mardi gras, we're going to New Orleans!

hmmm .. 2 days ago
frown.gif
sorry - just combine having money and small will power
frown.gif

Can anyone give me advise on how to stop rolling for a while- I tried not buying pills in advance - but then I get them in the Club - somehow I always find them - I tried coming with no money to clubs - then I borrow from friends - or get them for free - or the get me next time
frown.gif
Any natural replacement you can think of ? i really need a break !!
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Last Sat. night..
had 2 Pure Mollys(anyone ever heard of them?) and a white diamond. Fucked completely out of my mind!
I think I peaked just about all night long!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Skipp-E

New Year's was my last...and it was garbage... so I'm counting on this Saturday's party to make me happy again...
smile.gif

New Years was mine too!! I hardly ever rolll though so it will be like a month or two before I do it again.
LiL One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

New Years was mine too!! I hardly ever rolll though so it will be like a month or two before I do it again.
LiL One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

the weekend before new years was my last roll
it's a pain with the waiting, but i think i experienced a bit too much e-tarded-ness (i.e. too many pills over too short a duration) so the ol' brains require a vacation from chemicals.
probably about annother month from now i will be rolling balls like a champ again
3 tons of love
rapture

It really makes me happy to read that not everyone rolls everyday or atleast every other day.i was beginning to think i was a big loser because i haven't rolled since the 2nd of this month. It's been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, but i go to my safe haven too....until someone decides to hook a fella up!!!!!!! where ya at? come on, tell me.
PLUR
------------------
~SweetRollz~

Glad you asked this because I've been thinking about the time between each roll.
Me and my mates went on a "break" (not doing them for one weekend) we thought they would be amazing when we came back but to be honest they weren't as spectacular as I expected after a break. but I suspect the quality of the beans were not as good as usual.
Well its been 2 weeks since my last and I cannot wait, so roll (sorry) on the weekend..........
By the way have you noticed that most people who replied are on breaks/haven't rolled for a while, mabye everyone else is out rolling, lucky buggers!!
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R.H(ugs)**xx