• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine A question from a paranoid person!

wheaters

Bluelighter
So long story short, aint done coke for ages! (A year+) Snorted a .3 on saturday of low grade (i had not even half i think?) still felt it!

Anyways...now paranoid about heart problems or lasting effects...(doesnt help i take anxiety meds due to massive hypochondria) any reassurance?

Why would you do coke if you had that SPECIFIC medical condition of yours? Is someone sitting with you to call an ambulance if worst comes to worst; not that it will I don't believe. The coke out there is real shit these days cut like crazy. Heard that the purity these days in many 1st World Countries is 20% to 30% purity of coke. So average that out to 25% of 0.3 that you took. Feel your heart's pulse! Is it too rapid for your condition and experience with your condition? Does a visit to the ER warrant or not even? Good news is you didn't shoot coke nor smoke freebase with your general medical condition.

Why would you do coke if you had that SPECIFIC medical condition of yours? Is someone sitting with you to call an ambulance if worst comes to worst; not that it will I don't believe. The coke out there is real shit these days cut like crazy. Heard that the purity these days in many 1st World Countries is 20% to 30% purity of coke. So average that out to 25% of 0.3 that you took. Feel your heart's pulse! Is it too rapid for your condition and experience with your condition? Does a visit to the ER warrant or not even? Good news is you didn't shoot coke nor smoke freebase with your general medical condition.
Meh i was drunk it happens, and youre right with the shit cuts around these days it probs done less damage than a couple caffeine pills!

bro, you'll be alright. keep away from the sniff in future though.

bro, you'll be alright. keep away from the sniff in future though.
Thats both the sniff and the drink done with now! First drink in 6 months suddenly reminded me why i no longer drink!

Meh i was drunk it happens, and youre right with the shit cuts around these days it probs done less damage than a couple caffeine pills!
Cool Brother. When I post, I'm not talking down to anyone if it comes off that way through online communication. Without things like voice inflection and facial expressions to back up my communication; just an FYI. Remember, I don't know shit about the body or chemical interactions ; I'm just guessing.

Actually no, you’d be much better off with pure Cocaine. The shit they cut coke with is far from harmless, it’s worse than coke. From levamisole to MDPV / ephedrine, the things cocaine are cut with are way more dangerous than real cocaine

Actually no, you’d be much better off with pure Cocaine. The shit they cut coke with is far from harmless, it’s worse than coke. From levamisole to MDPV / ephedrine, the things cocaine are cut with are way more dangerous than real cocaine
Wow. Thank you for correcting and informing about the facts. I didn't know it was that bad the adulterants.

I stole 98% real coke from a K9 officer that was for his dog. So good my mouth was numb.

Came home and said his military box had been moved and asked did I get into it.

Started balling and told me do I want to die, this is 98% real coke? He said later that he was going to take me to jail but cared about me so much,

After all that I went thru in 05 I saw him at the gay clubs, he said I’m just thankful you’re ok.

2 days of anxiety a racing heart sorry hun that doesn't sound like coke. More like meth or a b.s cut /research chemical. I honestly don't trust powder these days it's been a LONG time since I've seen powder that was exactly what it was supposed to be...

Wow. Thank you for correcting and informing about the facts. I didn't know it was that bad the adulterants.

No problem I was Agreeing with you how cut coke is these days sadly. Don’t get me wrong even real cocaine is bad haha, damages brain receptors and greatly increases risks of strokes and heart attacks. But at least it’s well studied in human use, things like MDPV (a research chemical) which is found often in coke is known to be much more neurotoxic.

Only reason I know is because I got a huge batch of it and tried to do an acetone wash and I went from 7 grams of cocaine to 0 which meant the bag I got had absolutely no coke at all. Scumbag dealer, but who knows maybe he didn’t even know what it was

Thats both the sniff and the drink done with now! First drink in 6 months suddenly reminded me why i no longer drink!
First of all, I completely agree about the alcohol. I have really cut back on drinking any alcohol in the last year. A few weeks ago we went out and I had three lousy drinks and felt like absolute hell the following day. I truly view alcohol as a poison. No other drug - and there have been many - has made me black out several times.

As far as the purity of coke, a lot of it is garbage today. And to make matters worse, many of the RCs out there are more and more mimicking the characteristics and physical makeup of coke. But I will tell you from personal testing recently, that much of what is in the U.S. right now anyways, is comprised of amphetamines, lidocaine or benzocaine, levamisole and RCs that resemble what were called “bath salts”.

Everyone focusing on the drink and drugs, purity and even what it’s cut with.
They say they take meds for anxiety and they are hypochondriac.

U suffer with anxiety already. The coke was just something else for hypochondriac mind to worry about.
Your not going to have a heart attack and there will be no long term physical effects from a bit of Coke.

Everyone focusing on the drink and drugs, purity and even what it’s cut with.
They say they take meds for anxiety and they are hypochondriac.

U suffer with anxiety already. The coke was just something else for hypochondriac mind to worry about.
Your not going to have a heart attack and there will be no long term physical effects from a bit of Coke.
Not sure I follow your point. The thread took a different spin from the original post, but most do. The rest about alcohol and purity of coke is still 100% legit in the context of coke and its potential for adverse effects.

I live in New York state and cocaine is a fucking joke unless your buying crack, which we have very very high quality of that. You can find good powder cocaine but it takes some searching and steady connects. I would say 70% of the time it's garbage that is cut to shit. I smoked crack heavy for many years, and decided to just do crystal meth as it's popularity and access has increased ALOT in the past few years in new York state. Finding meth was unheard of few years ago, now, you can find glass fairly easy. I rather buy a half gram of crystal that will last me 10+ hours between me and my girl verse buying an 8ball of Coke or crack that will last 10hrs between two people if your lucky

I live in New York state and cocaine is a fucking joke unless your buying crack, which we have very very high quality of that. You can find good powder cocaine but it takes some searching and steady connects. I would say 70% of the time it's garbage that is cut to shit. I smoked crack heavy for many years, and decided to just do crystal meth as it's popularity and access has increased ALOT in the past few years in new York state. Finding meth was unheard of few years ago, now, you can find glass fairly easy. I rather buy a half gram of crystal that will last me 10+ hours between me and my girl verse buying an 8ball of Coke or crack that will last 10hrs between two people if your lucky
That’s interesting you say that about crack quality. Why do you think it’s better than the coke? I’ve shifted to crack from coke over the last year, and in the last four months or so have seen a serious decline in coke quality. I almost always cook my own hard. But I have to be honest that on the 10 or so occasions I have bought hard pre-made, from a multitude of sources in different states, I have never experienced a high even closely resembling when I cook my own. I have chalked that up to any number of additional things dealers are cooking into it or diluting it with. But with coke quality so bad in general, cooking my own is losing its excitement also.