• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP

pyshcocentric

Bluelighter
so i was out of my usual DOC, and came across .3 free pvp, i want to vape it... im only using the names or terms because a very experienced friend gave them to me... but i have only ever done methamphetamine (smoked), amphetamine and mythphenidate (ritalin).

My question is who would this drug feel comparatively, and what ROA? i would like people who have used it to help, but anyone is very welcome to input.

THANK you

Last edited:
It's most definitely either a-pvp or its most definnitely MDPV. There is many simular characteristics when comparing the two, but also very noticable differences between the two. Atleast to a familar user of both. I'm going to just guess, and say you have a-PVP and not MDPV. Just for the time being because I'm not going to keep saying the a-pvp or MDPV everytime I mention the substance in the post.

I have a feeling that vaping is the most common ROA amoung regular users of the substance. Personally like to smell it myself rather than vape. Usually it vapes really well off of foil and has a very sensitive low melting point. Sometimes, depending on the batch, it might take a couple of tries to catch on how to boil and vape it just right. But those who get this technique, seem to have quite a bit more trouble putting it down. Likely, someone vaping this stuff will continue on doing so until their "stash" is gone.
An oral dose of this, which you'd need quite a larger dose for to have noticable effects, can be useful for a full functional, not so fiendish, getting things done attitude. Like anything, start off low and don't keep re-dosing just because it hasn't quite "hit like you'd like" because that could quickly catch up to up and have you're heart racing like never before. I've seen too many people have that happen to them. Especially with MDPV, but this as well.

I will likely have more later, but I'll see what some others may have to say about the difference between the two (a-PVP and Methamphet). Its been years since I've even been around it and apparently it didn't give me the normal expected effects as it does others so I can't comment in comparison.

thanks sigh, it is a-pvp, the person that gave it to me told me it was... i just typed that because of the fact i dont know anything about either... all i know is Amps..

Here is some good reading on the subject as well. Just incase you hadn't already looked into it. Though I believe a lot of people tend to extremely over exaggerate the side effects and effects period a-PVP, just like they did when MDPV was more widely available. And that is displayed much thrru this thread. But besides that you might get some useful information from it.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/587686-a-PVP-anyone-heard-of-it

Last edited:
oral dosing barely had effect on me. Nasal administration produced a huge rush followed by extreme craving and a horrible crash. I found this chemical to be one of the most addictive I have ever done, even though the high isn't as good as good quality meth or MDMA or other stims in my opinion.

Yeah, I have a friend that does this daily and she's an oral user. She also goes thru ALOT though. She doesn't measure her doses, and never has so I don't know how much she takes or how often. However, once I took a picture of my regular dose, and sent it to her. In return she sent a "WOW! Lol! No wonder why I go thru so much more than you do." I will aggree with you, it is right there with MDPV as far as it beig addictive. And it's nothing sudden either. It's not like you do it once and you just got to have more. It comes in time and once it becomes more than 2 days in a row....forget about it. But I disagree with your opionion on the high. Rather have MDMA but to me thats comparing apples to oranges. With meth however, I'm not sure. As I stated earlier, meth doesn't take the effect on me as it would most people so my comparison is useless. I know I'd perfer a-pvp over meth any day. I know a few people that would agree and would disagree, I mostly hear about 50/50. But when it comes to hearing from people in other areas, you also got to take into account that the other person isn't getting the same quality a-pvp or the same meth as the other person speaking in comparison.

Most people prefer the alpha to meth, from what Ive seen. Fools wastin their lives tryna get a ticket of crystal when they could get 5gs for the same price.

Probably for the better. A-pvp has long sharp hook shaped claws while meth has suction cups for hands

Remember the only way to release the demon is by vaping it

Probably for the better. A-pvp has long sharp hook shaped claws while meth has suction cups for hands
That's actually not a bad way to describe the way the molecules effect your dopamine receptors. I wonder how many other people caught that.

I been bumping small amounts throughout the day. and I been noticing harsh comedown effects. tamarinds, you said "Remember the only way to release the demon is by vaping it". So the bad comedown effects I am experiencing are related to slow metabolism from insufflating the doses?

Probably honestly if I ever Had to try this again itd be via pipe. Get a glass dick or a crack pipe depending on the form of the pvp but honestly its probably not going to be much different for you if you dont like it now. PVP is not even comparable to high quality crystal either imho but idk.

I started snorting apvp and would get a lot of side effects such as racing heart and muscle tension like 20 min after I dose and it would get progressively worse. I tried vaping it one day and I dont get any side effects at all but its also much mor fiendish this way do please think long and hard about it. It becomes the crack cocaine of NDRIs

I got a gram of a-PVP last week and I been insufflating small amounts every couple hours. The side effects I got first was abdominal pain but I haven't since the first day taking the substance. The only other side effect I notice now is sometimes a exhausted heavy feeling.

What I read on a different message board was, "you can always ingest more of a substance to get a greater effect, but cant undo whats already been ingested."

I'm assuming why people vaporize a-PVP is because of the metabolites from snorting, swallowing or IVing the substance???

Vaping gave me no rush or euphoria. I have a thing for getting a good drip, plus I think ROA for most addicts is half of their addiction. Some people like the needle, I like the straw.

Rand0m, to anwser your question i think most users were already vaping a chemical or used to vaping when they picked up a-pvp. Plus it's obvious to me that the popular belief is that the chemical is more active when vaped. I would bet it is even more active when IV'ed but that of course is not a very talked about subject. I have known a handful of people personally that only inject a-pvp.
It's different strokes for different folks.

I recently got some a-pvp.
Some days ago I snorted 10-15 mg as a test at 9:30 am. I got half an hour of stimulation/euphoria and then I got 2-3 hours of bad anxiety and muscle tension (until 12 - 1 pm). Then i had an headache and fisical discomfort until 6-7 pm. I started to feel ok after dinner at 8 pm.
Too many side effects for 15-30 minutes of euphoric stimulation.
This is a horrible substance. I think it is a poison to humans. The worst RC I have ever done.

Doesn't like being in solution.

Them 2 are a tag team. Can't get higher

its like inbetween ritalin and methamphetamine. sort of a little like crack too. hard to compare it to anything directly...
It's pretty awful though, at least the psychosis/comedown is, theres much better stimulants out there

So Ive had sone apvp for a while now. Tried it while on 4mec and just thought it was ok. Got bored the other night and I would usally go to my best friend MXE. Well they wont let my best friend into my state anymore :( :( :( so i busted out this apvp went on a two day binge, took a day off, and now on another two day binge. Stuff is weird but in an ok way. definitely less hart racing and bad side effects when vaped. But im a straw guy more. Im glad I only have a little bit left, buta little bit goes a very long way.