• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants A-PVP (Flakka) back in Florida??

Stimheadbeendead

Bluelighter
FINALLY after 6 years of looking up harm reduction on BL I finally made an account.

So I want to start this off by saying that I KNOW that what I have done is not smart or harm reductive which is why I’m here.

So I get drug tested pretty often at my job. And I remember back in 2015, the time I smoked Flakka (A-PVP) for the first time. I did it for 2 weeks and throught that it would be a good idea to take 1000mg (1g) of seroquel to fall asleep and take benzos and Suboxone the next day. I guess that mixture through me into a psychotic episode and I ended up in the psych ward for 3 days. My only other experience with RCs is all the psychedelic chemicals they produce way way back 9 years ago. 2c-I was cool but a little to aggressive in visuals for me. Which brings me to today. 2023

As I said I get drug tested often, and typically if I’m not getting tested im a weekend crack warrior, they meth is hard to find here in Florida. I have ADHD and the remove of racing thoughts from stimulants makes me want to break down and cry sometimes.

So my dealer ran out of crack one time and all he had was “Molly” so I said “Ight that’s fine”, and I get about 5 grams for a very affordable price. Except obviously this wasn’t Molly. I was on a bad come down from crack and I just needed to stop craving the drug so I took what I thought was a safe dose.

Nothing bad happened. Except I LOVED WHAT I WAS FEELING AND I WANTED MORE OF IT. I’ve never been addicted to something like this before. So like I do on any stimulant I wanted to research what I had. And where I could find it. (I know it’s not safe to buy random chemicals off the street, but unfortunately you guys are not allowed to share vendors and I can’t find anything but company's that only sell to other company’s.

A lot of RC stims look alike crystal, powder, white off white, yellow, brown. Ect. Now I know that most of you are going to tell me we have no idea of knowing that I should go get it tested. And I probably will and I ever find the actual time to do it.

Now Everything I’ve read about RC stims characteristic side effects points to A-PVP which is what we call (flakka) here in florida. There’s just a couple things that throw me off.
1) I’ve never seen flakka in off white yellow crystal
2) It got banned, and taken off the streets and China cracked down hard on this stuff and the supply just stopped in 2015.

Current effects

1) Urge to redose every 20 minutes if I vape it out of a meth pipe (it smokes almost as good as meth maybe better) if I take oral I can usually wait 2-3 hours before redosing again. I’ve been doing this 2 weeks and I’m sleeping every other day and making sure I get enough sleep on weekends and constant naps when I’m not high.
2) when I take it orally I feel like I get a much better euphoria effect that last a lot longer that vaping it which is weird to me why I vape it all the time probably because the effects are not as powerful and I’m scared to take more.
3) the side effects are HORRIBLE. I’ve been to the hospital twice so far because I keep convincing myself I’m having a heart attack when it’s just a panic attack and vascular constrictions tachycardia’s ect
NOW

IF THIS FLAKKA THEN IVE BEEN DOING WAY TO BIG OF DOSES. I just bought a scale and my eyeballing was on point. But I didn’t know the APVP dose was only 25mg . I just weighed out what I usually take and it’s anywhere from 200-600 mg daily. And my tolerance is already up there now and I don’t know what to do. I feel like this stuff is going to kill me if I don’t stop. But I can’t stop.
I know I’m doing damage to my heart, I’m definitely a hypochondriac. Though too and the hospital knows it.
I wish I had a source to buy from so that I can stop this stuff.

Anyways, there it is, finished the work week out with 60 hours and suffered from heat exhaustion from work yesterday and psyched myself into thinking I’m going to get hyperthermia or a heat stroke because I was on this stuff. Truck has no AC they fixed it today.

Do you think my assumption it right? I mean I do live in Florida.

P.S nobody ever knows I’m high on this stuff it’s crazy. I try to prevent all psychotic symptoms. And like adderal this stuff calms me down so I just seem normal to other people. Except if I do way to much! Like I did when I first started forgetting that I was taking anti depressants and put myself into serotonin syndrome.

Last edited:
Does the smoke taste and smell like semen? If so, it might be a related synthetic cathinone like a-phip, but I doubt it is a-pvp. This is simply due to the fact of how rare a-pvp is these days (a-pvp is schedule 1 drug now and is prohibited even in China, so is rarely synthesized) . The related a-phip however is very common, and looks and smells similar to its big brother a-pvp. The effects are somewhat similar, but milder, and requires higher doses.

But who knows. Either way sounds like you need to flush it before you hurt yourself!

Does the smoke taste and smell like semen? If so, it might be a related synthetic cathinone like a-phip, but I doubt it is a-pvp. This is simply due to the fact of how rare a-pvp is these days (a-pvp is schedule 1 drug now and is prohibited even in China, so is rarely synthesized) . The related a-phip however is very common, and looks and smells similar to its big brother a-pvp. The effects are somewhat similar, but milder, and requires higher doses.

But who knows. Either way sounds like you need to flush it before you hurt yourself!
Honestly idk what semen taste like. But what it does taste like is just straight chemicals kind of like Molly, more like 2CI though and it’s numbing
I wish I could just flush it but I’m too afraid of making my already severe depression worse as it is right now. I stopped my Zoloft so that I could do this. As soon as I find a safer alternative some how I’ll switch over. And honestly I don’t think I have the will power.
I’ve never physically withdrawn off everything I’ve done almost every illegal drug I can think of and have never been like this. I mean it’s not even that enjoyable anymore I feel like I’m doing it so I don’t feel depressed. I can deal with the comedown but how much worse did I make my depression

I meant more so it smells like semen, not tastes like (not a semen taste connoisseur myself either). But if doesn't smell like 1000 nuts then it isn't a-pvp or a related drug.

I think that what it is doesn't really matter in this situation, you just need to find a way to ditch it. The depression should be fairly short lived, but once you get into severe psychosis, that's when it starts getting trickier.

thank you for your responses would it be out of against the rules for you to recommend a testing lab I can send this to? I’m atleast done for the day. Id like to live to see tomorrow everytime I hit it I can feel it my chest sharp shooting pain. Could be anxiety but it’s to consistent. It’s gotta be my heart valves. I google everything which someone should never do.

I’m apparently having a panic attack a heart attack coronary artery spasms and heart stroke.
Somethings happening hopefully it won’t end up killing.
Don’t need my Gf freaking out over my death.
Still crazy to me how nobody knows anything.

thank you for your responses would it be out of against the rules for you to recommend a testing lab I can send this to? I’m atleast done for the day. Id like to live to see tomorrow everytime I hit it I can feel it my chest sharp shooting pain. Could be anxiety but it’s to consistent. It’s gotta be my heart valves. I google everything which someone should never do.

I’m apparently having a panic attack a heart attack coronary artery spasms and heart stroke.
Somethings happening hopefully it won’t end up killing.
Don’t need my Gf freaking out over my death.
Still crazy to me how nobody knows anything.
Throw it away now for the love of god. All of it.
Take a legit benzo and come down

*update, I stopped around 6 yesterday and got really paranoid about my physical health and my mind produced so much anxiety pain that I went to the hospital again for safe measure. EKG was normal cat scan on my head was fine I convinced myself I gave myself an aneurism lmao. (I also hit my head at work yesterday)
Oral just under 200mg this morning. No anxiety or panic attacks everything feels fine no self induced pain from my mind.
Probably a bad thing.
Been trying to find reliable vendor on tor all night. To no avail where I can honestly say I feel giving someone my money
Only got about 1000mg left will not be purchasing more…….
Hopefully 😀
Heart beats current 120/m

*update, I stopped around 6 yesterday and got really paranoid about my physical health and my mind produced so much anxiety pain that I went to the hospital again for safe measure. EKG was normal cat scan on my head was fine I convinced myself I gave myself an aneurism lmao. (I also hit my head at work yesterday)
Oral just under 200mg this morning. No anxiety or panic attacks everything feels fine no self induced pain from my mind.
Probably a bad thing.
Been trying to find reliable vendor on tor all night. To no avail where I can honestly say I feel giving someone my money
Only got about 1000mg left will not be purchasing more…….
Hopefully 😀
Heart beats current 120/m
You got some tolerance man! I usually took 250-500mg pure crystal a-PVP total in one session (12-24hours) and IV 25-50mg it once in and hour or on every two hours and it was more than enough, i had fun every time and comedown was manageable and quite short (4-7hours), i never binged with this one, inknew it would be too much to handle for me especially i didn't take any benzos at all on that period of My Life. I had no tolerance because i had one session for every 4-8weeks. I know people who did long binges and i did not want to experience that ..
But one time i accidentally shoot 75mg and i was overdosing; overwhelmingly intense bellringer, very heavy breathing/Air gasping, vomiting, heart rate about 180-190 for few minutes, very dizzy and felt i was in a roller coaster and cannot stand up at all and i had to lay down on my back immediately after the shot and lift My legs against a wall (this helps heart and blood pressure), i thought i was going to die but somehow i stayed calm and waited about 15-20minutes and that horrible feeling started to Fade. Really scary and i was alone in my house.
I can only imagine how scared you are now that your supply is running low. I suggest you get some benzos (Diazepam, Clonazepam or some other longer Half-Life benzo) and start to cut your a-PVP dosages asap. It is hard i know, but it will give you some Time to adjust of quitting it and getting ready crash, hard. I can't lie, it will be very uncomfortable, you will feel sick and very fragile for a week, joint pains, Back pains, headache, air hunger and intense cravings but they will subside very fast, The first two days are The worst. Try to drink a lots of liquids, eat every day, try to Sleep as much as possible.

You got some tolerance man! I usually took 250-500mg pure crystal a-PVP total in one session (12-24hours) and IV 25-50mg it once in and hour or on every two hours and it was more than enough, i had fun every time and comedown was manageable and quite short (4-7hours), i never binged with this one, inknew it would be too much to handle for me especially i didn't take any benzos at all on that period of My Life. I had no tolerance because i had one session for every 4-8weeks. I know people who did long binges and i did not want to experience that ..
But one time i accidentally shoot 75mg and i was overdosing; overwhelmingly intense bellringer, very heavy breathing/Air gasping, vomiting, heart rate about 180-190 for few minutes, very dizzy and felt i was in a roller coaster and cannot stand up at all and i had to lay down on my back immediately after the shot and lift My legs against a wall (this helps heart and blood pressure), i thought i was going to die but somehow i stayed calm and waited about 15-20minutes and that horrible feeling started to Fade. Really scary and i was alone in my house.
I can only imagine how scared you are now that your supply is running low. I suggest you get some benzos (Diazepam, Clonazepam or some other longer Half-Life benzo) and start to cut your a-PVP dosages asap. It is hard i know, but it will give you some Time to adjust of quitting it and getting ready crash, hard. I can't lie, it will be very uncomfortable, you will feel sick and very fragile for a week, joint pains, Back pains, headache, air hunger and intense cravings but they will subside very fast, The first two days are The worst. Try to drink a lots of liquids, eat every day, try to Sleep as much as possible.
I very much appreciate the advice. Yes it going to be very difficult. I have some left still and took it kind of easy I guess you can say yesterday. Going to try hardest I can to not go get some. But like the above comments I think he is right I don’t think this is PvP but an analogue maybe php or Phip which require higher doses. I think I finally found a website where I can order some benzo analogues

It's less likely to be apvp than a more recent cathinone like NEP which is pretty damn fine compared to apvp anyway.
But bro you need a break asap. You can't run like that. At low doses you can somewhat but you are very high doses

Yes…that’s how you know that quality is good