Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

a-PVP - First time - Playing it by Ear

keep it lit

Greenlighter
Hey this thread might not be in the right place because I guess this isn't a trip report pursae, so feel free to move it if need be. This is a cross between a trip report and basic drug discussion to discuss this RC we know very little about. People seem to be interested in this substance but a lot of people seem to be hesitant to try it; so I am currently in the process of testing this RC out and contributing to the discussion about it.

I have a 6 page paper due at 7AM and of course I have not begun to start. So I have opted to doing a-PVP throughout the night and use it as a study aid as well as exploring its effects.

at 10PM I weighed out 30mg of a-PVP. I then eyeballed 3 even lines from the 30mg to make roughly 3 10mg lines. Up the nose went one. Then I decided to lie on the couch and watch TV.

10:15: start to feel more focused, attentive.

10:25: Got a tad anxious, stood up and walked around, suddenly felt awake when I was truly TIRED before taking the first line.

10:30: Take half a line orally - roughly only 5mg and start my paper. Writing just starts to flow. Am very focused. Feels like I can study like on adderall but take a break if I want and enjoy the drug like coke. With Adderall I seemed to be able to ONLY focus on work related stuff. With this, I can actually take a break for a bit and watch tv, chat with friends, etc.

10:50: Do the other half line orally. roughly 5mg. Continue writing

11:10: Am on a role now, don't feel the drug overwhelmingly but still want more (not in a fiend sense but in a studying type of way, like "Damn Im not feeling this adderal enough to focus and study right now" Do half of the last line orally. ~5mg

11:50: felt very focused last 40 mins. Happy with my writing. Dont want to comedown though or slowdown or feel anything negative. I dose the last 5mg.

WILL UPDATE LATER AS I GO, I WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT AS PREVIOUS SAID SO WILL UPDATE HOURLY

EDIT: 12:45: longest time waited in between dosing. Have really been going on this paper. Wrote something like 1200 words already. But starting to feel a little tired/crashy. Did 10mg oral.

1AM: VERY mild chest pains, not consistent, feels like something that occurs from time time just from like eating too fast or something. Not in any actual pain or worried at this point though.

1:15: Checked heart rate. ~80BPM. Do 10mg orally

1:30 Occasionally get a tad lightheaded, like I just zone out a second and come right back. Vision feels a little different. Somewhat to that of MDMA but not nearly as different. Very slight chest pains and felt an irregular heart beat for a few seconds. Will wait on redosing

1:45: Getting a little tired again.. Want to do more just to stay focused and moving But am tad scared to do more. holding off til about 2 and seeing how I feel. GOOD NEWS HOWEVER: So far I still truly do not feel the need or urge to redose for gaining any euphoria or "high" that this drug gives. I know it's still early, but interesting considering all the WARNING-UNCONTROLLABLE DOSING posts.

2:10: Do not like the feeling in my chest. Does not feel dangerous or life threatening in any way, just somewhat uncomfortable. If I take a DEEP breathe or yawn sometimes my heart will palpitate. BPM~ 75 so not worried. I would NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE exercise on this drug however. I have tried doing some pushups, situps, pullups, jumping, on different drugs to see how working out feels on them, but on this drug I have no desire to do so as I feel it can be potentially really dangerous. Am crashing a bit but still focused and trying to get through this essay. Think I will hold off on doing any more for the night.. that is unless I feel I really need it and can take it safely. Will update

2:45: felt like I was crashing bit.. had to power through

3:10: Have no uncomfortable feeling anymore and am in need of energy boost. Dosed 10mg orally

5:00: Finished essay. RELIEVED. Crashing again now. Comedown is not bad. Im surprisingly tired and will now try and get a couple hours of sleep.

was able to fall asleep around 6AM, slept for only about two hours because I had a busy day with things to do. It is now 3:30PM and I honestly feel great. Really surprisingly good. Not shitty at all. No comedown feeling or having the need to pass out and sleep all day, but will definitely sleep like a baby tonight. Only negative effect I can notice is my jar hurts a bit and my appetite is non existent. But that's nothing a little weed can't fix though for me :)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
I love the way a-PVP smells when you snort it. New car smell!!! The high is really good too.