• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants A-PHIP report

So I'll write now more clear report from my memory.
This stuff makes you breath in very intense manner, it puts you in kind of tunnel vision mindset. Your thoughts are racing, but once you start talking it's hard to finish sentences because of the breathing thing. It's kind of like fight or flee mode, I'm not sure.

Don’t get me wrong it’s fun as hell especially gaming BUT, not a functional network stim I wouldn’t go to work on it. I have to have benzos to be on especially if the compulsive redosing starts

Don’t get me wrong it’s fun as hell especially gaming BUT, not a functional network stim I wouldn’t go to work on it. I have to have benzos to be on especially if the compulsive redosing starts
Spot on. Way too euphoric and compulsive for functionality. I'm looking into 4F-MPH in that regard.

I was big Cole and meth user. Pyros blow every stim out of the water. Shit I’m stopping my tolerance is so high that my heart rate don’t move

Idk why people aren't using a Miligram Scale to verify doses before using RCs especially considering how easily available they are to get and cheap they are.

A descent Miligram Scale is probably cheaper or the same price as buying 1 gram of most RCs lol?

Last edited:
Idk why people are using a Miligram Scale to verify doses before using RCs especially considering how easily available they are to get and cheap they are.

A descent Miligram Scale is probably cheaper or the same price as buying 1 gram of most RCs lol?
Probably because we don't fancy overdosing.