• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc A new hobby!

DarkDiscovery

Greenlighter
Hi folks i have always been passionate about everything that has to do with mind altering substances.
Also i have been very intrigued with the Darknet and the TOR network the last couple years.
I'm positive that most of you here must have ordered something or had experience at some point with the Darknet.
So since recent i started myself browsing all kinds of Darknet websites and then came to the idea of doing some little screencast YouTube videos about various Darknet websites.
I just finished my first one and thought well why not put the word out.
I am planning doing one of those every couple days.
Boredom has set in a lot with my lately since kicking my 15 year H habit.
I hope it is allowed for me posting this vid here and if not my apologies.
Now time to start spending some time on this forum.
And thinking about what next Darknet site i can do a video on.

And if someone has a preference or suggestion im more than willing to listen to them

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight. :) Unfortunately we don't allow discussion of sources here, so the video definitely does break the rules. I'm removing the link, but please don't be discouraged from sticking around to post about stuff besides sources. :)

If you recently kicked a heroin habit you might consider other activities than browsing dark net drug markets 🤔

You're probably asking for a group of chainsaw wielding clowns to rock up on your doorstep like this by bringing this stuff into such a public domain. Not to mention risking other people's livelihoods, even if they are technically criminals, everybody needs to make a living. I'd say your heroin dabbling was less risky.

By the sounds of it even some reddit forums have cracked down on sourcing as well. But this is definitely not allowed here.
Oh they have. I check third party darknet stat sites myself before I venture to those markets rarely do now pretty content with clearnet vending honestly.

Reddit used to allow sourcing they simply don't now