• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A must read. Personally one of the most interesting articles I’ve read. ( nootropics info )

ZombieBlood1982

Bluelighter
This is just in general a link worth sharing. Basic Nootropics in depth information. Something more complex then a bs blog but in depth enough for someone not new to learn. Let me know if you think this link is any good please. It’s basically what I’ve been looking for, for days.
Let me know what you think.

to copy and paste = https://dualdiagnosis.org/smart-drugs-nootropics-the-next-drugs-of-abuse/

edit : do you agree ? What do you think about nootropics, any personal experiences? Good or bad ?

This is just in general a link worth sharing. Basic Nootropics in depth information. Something more complex then a bs blog but in depth enough for someone not new to learn. Let me know if you think this link is any good please. It’s basically what I’ve been looking for, for days.
Let me know what you think.

to copy and paste = https://dualdiagnosis.org/smart-drugs-nootropics-the-next-drugs-of-abuse/

edit : do you agree ? What do you think about nootropics, any personal experiences? Good or bad ?
I read the article but don't have an opinion one way or the other. Any substance has the ability to do nothing, good stuff, or bad stuff. It's all up to us to decide where every substance in the whole world falls. And then act accordingly.

I read the article but don't have an opinion one way or the other. Any substance has the ability to do nothing, good stuff, or bad stuff. It's all up to us to decide where every substance in the whole world falls. And then act accordingly.
Damn. Not sure how to respond. I really respect what you wrote though. I’m just in a battle right now. Not putting it on you, I don’t know if I should be taking them as directed or not taking them at all. I completely understand that ultimately I’ll make the decision. ( I do think the article is interesting though ) a lot of people are going to start hearing about this who never have. Appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to give it a look.

Yeah, the only reason I didn't have an opinion is because I have never taken a nootropic. So I have no experience, hence no opinion.

As far as your ? about taking as directed or taking them at all are you having issues with it? Sometimes when we question our use of anything we are having concerns and second thoughts about it. Follow your gut, I guess. But in truth it should probably be take as directed if it is beneficial and if you are getting bad vibes and feeling from your use...then maybe you should stop.

Yeah, the only reason I didn't have an opinion is because I have never taken a nootropic. So I have no experience, hence no opinion.

As far as your ? about taking as directed or taking them at all are you having issues with it? Sometimes when we question our use of anything we are having concerns and second thoughts about it. Follow your gut, I guess. But in truth it should probably be take as directed if it is beneficial and if you are getting bad vibes and feeling from your use...then maybe you should stop.
There’s no way for me to explain how, but you’ve helped me more then I explain. It’s the timing going along with what I’m thinking. Pumpkinhead22 I’ll just say thank you !

There’s no way for me to explain how, but you’ve helped me more then I explain. It’s the timing going along with what I’m thinking. Pumpkinhead22 I’ll just say thank you ! Nootropics are the next big thing and I’m glad I’ve gone through what I have so I don’t make any mistakes in the future. Pretty soon they’ll be reports about them on the news etc. Science is so amazing & I think some of these are going to be life savers for some people. as some people will start an addiction.