• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

a mint with a "%" stamp???

crobarkid

Greenlighter
my buddy had some pills he found and forgot about. He said they were from the summer of 08, They are green "%". Ive never seen a mint in person, but from what ive seen on pillreports, this pill is the same size as a mint with crystals in it, everything about this pill looks like a mint. He tested with mecke and it went instant black. Do u guys remember when u started seeing mints around? Could this b one of the first batches to hit the streets?

The new mints started showing up on the site 2008 - couldnt see one with that logo on though so take a photo and do a report.

yea im gonna try and get a pic for u, i just hope he didnt eat it already. U would shit if u knew how much $$ i offered this guy for this pill
i know the mintman likes to use mathematical symbols, thats y this pill got my attention. However ive never seen a pic of a mint with this symbol "%"
asyd420, i am envious of u for being able to sample such great pills, my connects have no clue what a mint is, but im never gonna give up my search for these

its a type of pill thats pretty exclusive to the chicago area.
rumored to be very high MDXX content. i cant speak on them but from what i hear they are pretty decent. in fact theres a whole thread that compares them to Pokeballs. which also have a decent reputation for being pretty good quality beans.

yes the mint are extremely good...ive had the honor to enjoy these on multiple occasions...great great pill.
Never seen a % on one though, throw the pic up if he didnt drop em already.