• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

I know these threads probably pop a lot, with people asking "if i did x amount of drug in y amount of time, what will i feel?" but I really have to ask...about 3 grams, smoked, over the course of 4 days...first time using in almost a year...i would say it is average purity...maybe slightly below average.

There's no need to use that much unless it's well below average purity.

Some people just fall out of love with dope, you may not like it anymore. If you've been almost a year clean, don't relapse, just stay clean. My 2 cents.

-> 1,000,001 Heroin Questions

Yeah, waiting as long as possible helps your body start to detox naturally at each step. Then when you feel the worst, you take just enough to relieve WD symptoms. As your high wears off, you're that much closer to being off of it.

If you have enough will power you can do it! Good luck Falls in Ward!

I don't care about getting high though. I just want to avoid wd's as much as possible. So according to what you said there...if I just take a bump every time I start to feel WD's I should avoid WD'ing all together if I do it for long enough? After all...I have a gram, that should be enough to ween myself off little by little for quite a while until my body has expelled everything, no?

I didn't have time to read the entire thread but to the OP, I have done a subcutaneous injection on a dog in an animal hospital and with dogs it's simply lifting up the skin ( just pulling it up away from the muscle ect) and poping the needle in and pushing it down. Now this is far easier on a dog because of their body's construction, and i'm not saying is is a good idea either; with all the adulterants and skin eating infections etc.

However, i did find this guide online that looks pretty helpful and is off of a athritis-related medical website. (and yes, it is actually about humans) : Subcutaneous Injection

Hey, I'm a 24 year old female also and I used for a very long time. I always had the same problems, I had such difficulty finding veins. I hate giving advice to help users keep using because I know what bliss and happiness i've found in my sobriety but I know how horrible it is to have dope and a set and everything right and just not be able to get it in you.
You are wasting your money and your time with IM and skin popping, though. You might as well smoke it at that point. Keep yourself really hydrated, when you're dehydrated it's almost impossible to catch the veins. I used to catch one in my right breast when I was really desperate, it's easy to find but hard to catch because it generally rolls so easy. Sometimes a super sharp, brand new set isn't the best. Dull it out a little bit, and you won't just stab right through so often. The veins in your legs are big, but deep, I've caught a few in my calf that worked out. Also try it in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, letting your arm hang. The combination of the lighting and the gravity pulling the bloodflow seemed to help sometimes. If you can, get someone else to try. When worse came to worse I would go to the doctor's or the hospital and make up some excuse to get my blood taken. They would usually have to stick me a thousand times and get someone from the lab but they HAVE to get the blood so they figure out a way, then you can just do whatever they did when you get home.

But, please, look at yourself in the mirror next time you're hysterical because you can't hit a vein. Is this really the life you wanted for yourself? It's not the way it has to be. You have an advantage over other people in the fact that you just plain can't do it right anymore. You're totally wasting your money and your time shooting up IM or skin popping. You'll never ever catch a buzz off of it. You'd probably catch a much better buzz off of 32MG (8/2 x 4) of suboxone, honestly. that was the best part about getting off the dope and onto the suboxone: at the end I was just like you and couldn't hit a vein so I could get high off the suboxone and not the dope. Just a thought. If I can do it, anyone can do it. Hit me up with an email anytime, even if you just need someone to talk to who knows exactly where you're coming from, because I was there not too long ago. Someday you're going to get sick of living your life this way and you'll want help. Or you'll die. Nothing is going to change for you until then, and the happiest you ever are on a day to day basis is the happiest you'll ever be. If that's good enough for you, then more power to you, waste your young life away on dope. Just know that I go out, I party, I smoke weed, I fucking love my life. You don't have to become a nun or go to NA meetings (not that they hurt), or do anything people say you HAVE to do to get clean. You just have to want to get clean more than anything else. (which is so much easier said than done, I know.) There's more to life than sitting around getting high all the time and being okay with being bored. Anyway, I'm not judging you, just letting you know how i've come to see things coming out the other end of addiction.

I hope you find anything on this page even somewhat helpful.
Remember: Pain is unavoidable, suffering is optional. Be safe.

Anytime i've withdrawn from heroin, if I took any amount, even the slightest bit, it just prolonged my withdrawal. If I was sick for two days and i did any amount enough to take away symptoms I would just have to start over again. I mean, think about this, you're trying to get the substance out of your body and your body is getting sick because it needs that substance. As long as you keep putting the substance in...it's never going to be out of your system and you're never going to be off of it. If you have the willpower to sit there with a gram of dope and only use little tiny bits to taper yourself down...you have MORE than enough willpower to get on suboxone, which was a miracle drug for me. (if you have the money to buy a gram of dope you have the money for suboxone too.) It works almost right away, you never have to feel withdrawal symptoms, it helps with the cravings, and i even get a buzz off of it. I nodded out the first few times. I highly recommend it to people who are really serious about getting clean. it's not a miracle pill, getting clean was the hardest thing i've ever done, but it was so by far the most worthwhile thing i've ever done and I'm grateful everyday.

Also, I've been told it takes week of serious continuous use to develop enough of a tolerance to experience seriously horribly withdrawal symptoms. If you've been using for four days straight go out and get yourself a 20 sack of weed and take the weekend to get retarded high and withdrawal. The weed takes your mind off of the discomfort and helps with the nausea. It's possible to experience withdrawal symptoms after 3 or 4 days but it's mostly psychological.

I don't care about getting high though. I just want to avoid wd's as much as possible. So according to what you said there...if I just take a bump every time I start to feel WD's I should avoid WD'ing all together if I do it for long enough? After all...I have a gram, that should be enough to ween myself off little by little for quite a while until my body has expelled everything, no?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

If you have the self discipline you can definitely do it yourself. :)

Taste the rainbow

Well not quite lol....

short question , been IV heroin the past night till now morning, had 10 blues previous night and i have a tramadol which ive never tried before, think it would be a nice mix ? oh im on 65ml meth a day also but i can leave that till 6pm tonight at the latest tonight , so should i give this tramadol a try just now or not? oh what kind of feeling would i get btw?

if you're on methadone don't take tramadol.. i just did an interaction check for them because i knew they both acted in certian ways in the brain and this is what i got:

Interactions between your selected drugs
methadone ↔ tramadol

Applies to: methadone, tramadol

GENERALLY AVOID: Concomitant use of tramadol increases the seizure risk in patients taking other opioids. These agents are often individually epileptogenic and may have additive effects on seizure threshold during coadministration. CNS- and respiratory-depressant effects may also be additive. In patients who have been previously dependent on or chronically using opioids, tramadol can also reinitiate physical dependence or precipitate withdrawal symptoms.

MANAGEMENT: Concomitant use of tramadol and other opioids should be avoided in general. Tramadol should not be used in opioid-dependent patients, and use in patients who are chronically on opioids is also not recommended. Tramadol is contraindicated in patients with acute opioid intoxication. Tramadol dosage should be reduced if it must be used in patients receiving opioids. Patients should be monitored for development of seizures and CNS and respiratory depression

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1578-0,2221-0#ixzz0oAbzHwJs

*Drugs.com

it's not worth the risk.. because to get high you would need to take a high dose not just 1 or 2 so your risk for seizure would skyrocket.. sorry man just tryin to help ya out, even if it isn't what you wanna hear..

if you have been doing that much heroin and methadone taking tramadol will not do anything significant (tramadol is pretty weak imo). save it for a later date.

oh, and for the seizure thing above probably not a good idea

tramadol wont do shit. stick to the blues with your done and the H from time to time. save the tram for if you get sick one day..

More than likely he is referring to the 30mg Roxicodone's (oxy 30mg IR). They are blue, and often referred to as "Blues" on the streets.

Got you.

I would save the tramadol for when you run out of good opiates and need to taper down with something, if you can't get Subs (or if you can and need some potentiation).

Wow... I'm at post 19, there's no way i can even get to post 457...Mega fucking merged...But yes, to all those who asked, i am alive and well. Still doing dope, but only like once a day. And I finally found the femoral vein. Knock on wood, it's been doing good for a while. i'm on methadone and right now, life is pretty damn good. Except for all the meanies that called me a troll the other day...ouch.

Wow... I'm at post 19, there's no way i can even get to post 457...Mega fucking merged...But yes, to all those who asked, i am alive and well. Still doing dope, but only like once a day. And I finally found the femoral vein. Knock on wood, it's been doing good for a while. i'm on methadone and right now, life is pretty damn good. Except for all the meanies that called me a troll the other day...ouch.

Dallas tar is SOOO much better than Los Angeles tar! LA Tar barely had a rush, and just made me really sleepy and drowsy. Dallas tar is a lot darker and had more euphoria. It also gave me more of an "wired" feeling which I like alot.

methadone

hey u i just want u to know when u get on methadone it take time about 1-2 wk to get to the right dose but when they do you will feel much better. what state are u in maybe u can check with the research program at the college for drugs to help with withdrawals, there are more methadone program so keep checking. I luv the way i feel when i get high it's like being back in my mothers womb, but i couldn't stay there forever:)

Have you tried cooking the tar and filtering it good,and then maybe using a vein on your foot or ancle..Try the ancle vein if you have not already,and cook up your shots,tar is nasty but you need to cook that shit up first..I only get powder here,luckily and i always cook up my dope even if it instantly dissolves when i put water on it...

^^^^Thats not good to cook powder dope. All that does is allow impure cuts to dissolve, and they get into the shot.

One of the main bonuses of powder is that you don't have to cook it so you get cleaner shots.