• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A Meth Shooters' story

riko94

Greenlighter
Know this website for a decade just want to share something about the reality of injecting methamphetamine.I apologize for lack of comma signs the key on that is broken on my laptop I also apologize for my english not my mothers language

Im from Europe.A bad part of Europe(Not Czech).A place where methamphetamine has become the raid boss.Real pseudo poison.

Im 27 about to turn 28.I have "known" meth for 8-9 years.
Nev
When i started doing the shit it was snorting.You know "being responsible" lmao

I was badly addicted to the poison but still only snorting it.

Because I come from a dentist family smoking shit was not ok with me.My teeth from a young age was ingrained in me to keep them healty.
LMAO.Says the meth shooter but das addict logic for u.

Never really was a daily user.Im a binge user.But when I do the shit i go H A R D .Like unnecesary hard.Im just way too mjch of compulsive user combine that with meth longevity and its disaster.

Forward like 5-6 years into my "look guys im in control" addiction.Still only ever snorting the shit.And resulting in really i mean REALLY fucked up nose.Throwing up mucus dat kind of shit.

Then the holy baptism hapened.I remember it.It was August 2021.I was already 2 days up beyond fucked up but had like half gram left.

Einstein in me decides to shoot up.If u ask me why i honestly cant give u a straight answer.Maybe the most real answer would be because im a mfkin addic
This is the time to mention i was a H E A V Y IV heroin addict from 18 to 19.Thats a whole different story.Actually quit cold turkey 1.2 -1.5 real heroin gram a day habit.I know it sounds ridicilous but god watches and he knows its the truth.I say real heroin because of my geolocation at the gates of Asia we were gettin real afg poison but whatever das another story.I guess heroin simply wasnt MY drug it isnt for everyone im more of a stimulant guy.

Anyway back to meth.So i weigh 0.2 for my first shot.after crushing it up i look it up and decide "damn das looks a bit too much for a single dose".so i take out a small bump to snort for courage :)))) .it leaves 0.17 . still seems respectable amount of shit but i say les do it.

I insert into my HOMIE vain.My main man.Didnt even bother to register back blood.Im way tio experienced of a junkie to know i was simply IN da mf.So i simply pushed the plunger in at moderate speed as to not blow the damn vain

Rush from heavens.
Its kinda pointless to describe it really.I will just say a proper meth rush meaning decent gear decent amount(not little but also NOT too much) decent brain and body rest simply produce the most satisfying drug high and rush ever.And i have shot heroin(real. actually real afgh) and cocaine(most likely NOT real as im very far away from source but it still felt really good and not amph/meth-like so it was not cut with synthethic shit).and a PROPER meth rush blows them the fk away.

But a proper meth iv rush is REALLY elusive for various reasons.Tolerance.Your body&brain being fried up BAD.Gear quality.Meth rush is a lot more elusive than say other maibstream drug rushes eg heroin or coke.Cant scientifically explain to u why that is but its a fact i know from experience.

Why im sharing this?Hard IV users of whatever drug should be really scared by now.
I was using(before IV) for YEARS.Yes I was still addict but the needle changed so much man.

rig literally is whole new level to the meth game.a level that is ot high difficulty game you dont wanna play.

Injected methamphetamine is the literal definition of hard drug and all the consequences.

NO SUCH THING as trying IV meth once.

FORGET IT ! ! ! do yoyrself a favor and dont delude yourself into thinkig u gonna try it "fo fun".

If you are a lurker and a meth user who maybe conteplates trying IVing the shit.DO NOT DO IT.

Its not a matter of willpower.Its a matter of a feeling so insanely pleasureable and intense you will not et go.

I mean smoking the shit is bad enough.Shooting straight up makes the game U G L Y.

The only harm reduction advice for IV meth is to STOP IT.If u cant seek help.please.Only other(hopefully FORMER users) can understand how PROFOUNDLY BAD IT IS for you mental & physical health.You dont want to find out.Trust me.

Forget about injecting meth people.Please stay safe.

For the record im a month clean from iving or using meth in any way.But i find myself slipping a lot with alcohol.thats the hole meth made to me.

God bless You all Please Dont find the hard way and Do NOT inject methamphetamine.

I agree. Do not inject methamphetamine. Although I did not have too much trouble quitting injecting, I then still had a lot of trouble quitting smoking. But my two objections to IV are the speed at which you become tolerant and start shooting grams and re-dosing incessantly and the serious damage it does to your veins.

I lost all the elbow and wrist veins in both arms in 6-months. I blew plenty of veins in my hands and feet after that. Now years later I have serious vein issues in my legs and one arm that require treatment from a vascular surgeon. The blood pressure between my arms is wildly different -by maybe 30 ug mercury, and I have edema and swollen ankles due to fluid constantly leaking out of my veins.

Don’t IV meth.

Damn my OP was a ramble.It would seem like i was high on meth but wasnt.I was drunk tho got emotional and decided to share.

I agree with the tolerance part.When the IV game starts tolerance truly goes through the roof.Add to that the fact that with meth usage in general your body and mind are very damaged from malnutrition sleep deprivation and just from the effects of meth itself being the toxic poison that it is and you very quickly find yourself shooting ridiculous amounts for modest to no effect.The side effects however become truly harsh.

At my worst i didnt even used the scale.That 0.17 - 0.2 that would get me mad high?Barely noticeable after a couple of weeks of shooting.So i just started doing big amounts without even weighing them and again the effect was modest to weak high.If i had to guess atleast 0.35-0.4 shots.Which is insane and truly bad for your overall health.

I too lost all my arm veins in a matter of months.Even with succesful shots the stuff is so caustic it ravages your veins.It seems like meth IV simply has a limited number of shots before it disintegrates your cardiovascular system.I mean I was shooting heroin dissolved with acid for a year and ofcourse that had its bad effects on veins but nowhere near the levels meth does damage.

The purpose of this thread is to warn meth users from switching to IV.I know there are lurkers who investigate whats up with IV meth on this site.I was one of them.And this thread serves as a warning.Shit is real can and will happen to you if you fuck around with this shit intravenously.

I have a lot of hard nasty lumps on my arms.Not from misses.Its simply what injecting meth does to you.I doubt they will go away they serve me as a reminder of how dangerous this stuff is.

Atomic_Decay how are you doing now friend? Me honestly I dont crave meth at all.But at the same time I dream about injecting.Its funny how the needle ingrains in ones mind.But i guess thats its own addiction.

it’s amazing how different your high post is from your straight post. They give two totally different perceptions of the writer: but I agree with what you say in both of them.

I’m doing fine since I quit IV. I still have a little smoking binge for a few days every now and then but it is way less compulsive. I found I could not go totally abstinent and the stress and guilt of trying and always failing after a couple of months convinced me to just keep focussed on whether my occasional use was have significant impacts on my work and health.

For quite a while now I’ve successfully balanced my drug life with my other identity as an upstanding citizen. But that’s really only because I live alone and work from home with few specific meetings or appointments with people. I can spend a couple of work days recovering from a 2 day binge by just working longer the other days.

Hey man, I woukd really love to put this into our dedicated sub-forum for experiences. I think a lot of people could learn from your experience and your education could help people make the best decisions for their own lives. If you would expand it, that would be great, but I also think it's great in its current form. Let me know either by message or tag me if you want this!!

Hey man, I woukd really love to put this into our dedicated sub-forum for experiences. I think a lot of people could learn from your experience and your education could help people make the best decisions for their own lives. If you would expand it, that would be great, but I also think it's great in its current form. Let me know either by message or tag me if you want this!!
Yea man put it in whatever place you feel will help people best.I might also redact my whole original post because I was on about 5-6 liters of beer writing it hahaha but then again maybe not because it kind of shows my unfiltered thoughts on meth and the IV ROA.

Atomic_Decay I wish you well man hope you are able to keep maintaining that balance in your life.

oh meth.. <3 nothing will ever compare. i just can't be with her anymore. after that first shot you can't ever turn back. thanks for sharing your experiences it brings me back.

oh meth.. <3 nothing will ever compare. i just can't be with her anymore. after that first shot you can't ever turn back. thanks for sharing your experiences it brings me back.
Yep.Nothing compares to meth in my eyes as well.I love the stuff but at the same time it simply possesses me when I use.We also produce the stuff here with pseudoefedrine no bans no regulation no anything on the pills that have it.We produce mostly yellowy moistury crank and also good clear looking crystal shards.So when I was iv-ing the rushes were pretty damn orgasmic.And thats what got me badly addicted.I was simply blown away after my first shot so I fully agree with you that after that first injection there really isnt going back until disaster rock bottom or intervention happens(atleast that how it was with me.I hit rock bottom)

I also like you cant dance with lady crystal or crank anymore.I realized that atleast with me I cant be a moderate or reasonable user.Not with meth.

Infact my personal view on meth is that its the heroin of stimulants.In the sense that it drills in a new users mind that /recreational/ /moderate/ /reasonable/ use might actually be possible and maybe even positive for your life....and then it all goes down the drain with full force.

Personally I dont know anyone that uses meth on a somekind of a regular basis and hasnt spiraled or worsened in ways.Im sure there are people that manage to use responsibly but they are truly few and far inbetween.