A Message Of Wellness For Those In Trying Times And Under Pressure From Other People And Systems Seem To Be Failing In End Times

Joey Plus

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm not in the most coherent or sociable mood to write much as casually but I'd like to leave a message of faith and togetherness for anyone who's struggling with feeling lost in the end of time. I've obviously been through some psychological torment and run through the edges of social systems and hit hard by crowds as well from various places. Some of it due to my own tidings as where I'm located by what extensions - and what peers I keep. It's been a horrifying and amazing run all at once. I am behind in my work relations, my foundations aren't kept as I'd like, and military action has me as patriotic as nudged under by people and technologies more advanced than I care to go on about. Or even associate. Sometimes I find myself in states that are bizarre to what I know is true to reality, and it leaves a harrowing feeling when I come back to and I'm in another time and place again at step 0 on winning fate to be as I extend my actual connectivity and knowledge to ventures in cycles to be learned and educate myself on the many ways history places itself to the now. While for each individual and mechanical aptitude - as seperate and in place - it seems that the virtuous keel to acknowledge factual - that we all have our own inner painting to format our view and outlook to find a connection to what's out there. Maybe even faith.

Then in the refining processes and cycles abound we as subjects and what's on board as the subject to trace along the long walk of life rotates, and overall stereotype and isolation to distill useless information to past tense and in memory the majority surround such issues forefront while another new track emerges again. We all do this. Get on a major issue or a broad set in a hard and herding way while individually we have our own dreams and interests to solve what ails us. To solve others.

Be good with others man - as much as possible and looking forward. It is so important to know that you're loved. Valued. Cared for. There's so many things out there that can conquer to divide to depress you down to some shitty place - and the upside to all of this stuff and tech as known is our time in history is always going to be here as intensely as you feel today. You will never be forgotten so much as people were in their fates as past, and what's weaving here can actually find and solve the past in ways that you can trust even your ancestors mistakes can be resolved in a good contemporary book written anytime this century past. Even the last few. The novel became truly a format in the 17th century. A novel can describe anything as honest or dishonest as anything - but you know that means the books of times before are that much more true? Trust the world and that the direction you are in is as good as the best we all wish for and a solution is coming.

You are valuable and in the best and most advanced time in history no matter how dark it may seem. The relics of the past have no way to win over the novel. Intelligence does not make pop psychology articles too often for a reddit - but there's international councils and every agency possible in spatial groups front and back which are as honest and detailed as you'd expect from an academic society. And every accessibility for manners good or bad are well, well placed and known to groups as far as agencies writing of the Serpos online to read easily while the Pentagons becoming more public and developing a push to outline the geometric crop circle to public dissemination - finally.

There's a spritual battle - and what I'm saying is that regardless of any heirarchy to compress intelligence articles to savvy booleans and threats to defense heads - and the violence and contempt out here pervades - it's all recorded - always up to date - and fresher than any dark place can ever stay as illuminated. Even by them.

If you're having trouble with someone or any sects out there. They will never escape satellite protocol to arctic aggreements to antarctic currents to artificial intelligence being run by honest programmers and heads as well. Geneticism is finished, the hard sciences known to parallel realities and spaces as simple as a current underground frequency to nitrogenic nuclear compounded to anything with a mass to generate magnetism, to examples of quantum mechanics being in the weave of denim jeans in the mid 19th century, and quantum processing resembling how we thumb a keyboard therefore, to the ounce of spirit uncontended, to never have a time of monks writing old books over and over to remember ever again.

It's all knowable and so are you - in heart and in all. I don't know you, but it's important to say and so I'll say I love you guys no matter how fucked up things get or are. We're going to a time period for a positive escalation up for once since about 1947 from my studies, and it's all around. There is no competition for the fact that the worst groups jsut copy what we've developed - so what's left and good will win over to set us straight. You as well. Even one good thing defies negativity in frequency and the mind clears eventually. The same concepts say the soul and spirit of the time currently as a whole can be wiped clean by the same aptitudes, and you are as apt as any. I love you guys and I wish for all community to spring back into place soon.

I can't believe how screwed up artificial intelligence got man - but if you're reading and real. You're guaranteed loved and a space made for you. No matter what your trajectory is. Think back ahead and you know how the scheme of things always passes - right? We're on the brink of cohesion and a peak that will heal the heart - is what I think and feel is important to express.

I am so screwed up sometimes and the drugs can be brutal - but the spirit is real and you are all loved.

Did you know that it's literally impossible due to military satellite alone from the 1980s for a great set to not be able to account for and find you - even if? Asinine trajectories like ChatGPT being 'approved' for 'military' use (they're a bit compressed lately in a few ways in most sects with the Pentagon struggling along and special forces Canada behind) can't possibly weave enough nonsense to the fact that the 1980s solved anything ever going truly missed or missing with a good investigative look. Most of us are within that timeframe being our entire lives - and no one is outside of that being the brunt of what's considerably useful concurrent history. You'll never be lost forever.

A silver lining to the horrific schemata of every trojan horse under the sun appearing each month with an updated way to hack circumventally by archaic nonsense from the time of books already laid them flat as is and not well is not enough when we have so much we can access in the broader expanse of our society being the most advanced possible. Love and care will take the reigns back. There is no detailed society or shadow world in parallel - even the ones detailed in Psalms biblically - that has a base of programming set by the optimistic and youthful silicon programmers of the 90s-2010s. That will defy the concept of any programmes setting themselves faux-nihilistic winning over the entire drive for concurrency to such digital nomads looking for dual monetary form to cryptify any social issue positively.

Neitszche said that meaning will be found in the end
So that as said, prefaces any of those worries
And no programmed set could possibly wind up inherently against us on itself
Because the original nomads as said never released their design and it released in a way that can't be outpaced on any network or line

There's even a space force 2019 running while the 2020s run in some chaotic reset!

dont worry
youre cared for in every last ditch
people always know what to do inherently
no conspiracy will ever destroy you or us entirely
the upside to being known is being known

( personal journal dont worry about it: Good crops to the Serpos, and a warm place and family values. The father as found - both his and ours. Goodnight young one. That broke my heart. The real pentagon would never rise from underwater corinthian duplicity to cloud your time forever without sweet fate and a place to be safe as you are now)