• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

A memorial for someone not registered..

Joey

Bluelighter
I'm sorry this happened to you. You had a lot of spirit, and little to keep it contained. You were a fighter. Reckless actually. An tune in elevator music to risk ending on a stagnant note, to be dropped unsure. A good guy anyway.

I knew you to be quite caring for those considered your closest people. There was a few. You may not have realized, but you were cared for dearly as well. Things were always made tough though. Not well to bring into view, any clarity on all sides.

Your battles mightn't have been on a ring that was fully understood by the lookers on. Bygones! Some (and I was) plainly exasperated by all the excess energy toward some bombastic grit which was strewn about. You had some real battles. Concurrently to be tackled head on, ahead of you. Then from behind as well.

I think all you saw then was some timely compression. All these trials building onto a your withering body. So you crashed all at once. Then you eventually extinguished. I wish you could have lived just a few years longer. 25 isn't an age that's settled in anyone, hardly.

During the relatively few interactions we had, to the past connections with family - I saw someone who was desperate to be loved. Then that person who was apt to reject it all at once. You never got a grip on how to handle being tolerated, or to face intolerance. Sometimes we don't. It's alright. It's fine.

Chris, your friends and family both did, and do love you. I do too. I'll see you on the other side brother. You're alright, man. I'll see you later.

-Alex