• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides A long wait then two hundred mics..

Fuck yes! Wish I had me some dang blotters!!! Envious thus I am! I hope you had a hella magical time!! I need to stop trying to get a real psychedelic experience from amanita gummies and just fucking grow psilocybin or figure out how to create my own DMT, ibogaine, or cacti mescaline(3 hallucinogens I have yet to try and can't fuckin wait!)

I can feel you are having a good one ismene. I can feel it through the post. Hope you get ultra refreshed. We need that in this crazy world.

Fuck yes! Wish I had me some dang blotters!!! Envious thus I am! I hope you had a hella magical time!! I need to stop trying to get a real psychedelic experience from amanita gummies and just fucking grow psilocybin or figure out how to create my own DMT, ibogaine, or cacti mescaline(3 hallucinogens I have yet to try and can't fuckin wait!)

Ive bought every amantia gummy i could find - its pure 4-aco - i just rub it on my gums 😁

Youve got a darknet in the usa? Why not give it a try?

It was the day after I'd had to put my dog to sleep so a very emotional day and the acid must have fed off the emotion
Sorry to hear Ismene. But that explains a lot. Love is as powerful as a psychedelic. I hope your friend that you helped let go of and move on gave you a giant thank you from a higher place. Till you meet again! (and you will)

Brave to trip the next day. A few weeks sure. But hey it is a few more days out. Time will heal.

Losing an animal can be devastating. Not always of course, depends on many and varied factors. When it's a tough one though, well, it's really tough. Exactly like losing a family member/close friend. The price we pay for love

I lost a beloved animal friend a few months ago and was distraught - had an approx 220ug Gamma Goblin trip a couple of weeks later and it helped the grief process in a really big way, remarkable (seemed like there were animal spirits/energies hanging around most of the trip, some tears coming up and some coming down...but I could tell there was a huge difference in the coming-down tears, like something had shifted)

Good line in Mickey Rourkes speech near the end - 3.05 I think

"I'd like to thank my dogs, the ones who are here and the ones who arn't here anymore. When a mans alone all he's got is his dog and they meant the world to me". At first I think the crowd thinks he's joking but when he looks up you can tell he's blinking back tears.

Losing an animal can be devastating. Not always of course, depends on many and varied factors. When it's a tough one though, well, it's really tough. Exactly like losing a family member/close friend. The price we pay for love
This brings up a good point and turned the direction of the thread different. It has been said time heals all wounds. But what really happens in that time that heals? My guess is it is insight into life and death unfold and a willingness to accept and let go. In other words although we can't make peace with all people or beings that died on us, we can get to a better place about it. Deep down it does not seem real, like all we have to do is think of the person(or dog) and we can smile, which to me means they still kick somewhere in time and space. Basically it is letting go, with a deep down coming to terms that it is not permanent letting go. I can not think of any other way that time heals.

Psychedelics can help with that insight and seeing straight past grief. We realize we cry because we loved and it appears the form we loved is not in front of us anymore. Yet we stop grieving when we, as the Beatles once said, Let It Be. Let it be means trust Nature. (unless anyone can give me a better definition)

Ok of course I said all that stuff to convince myself. We teach what we most need to learn ourselves. I have my 15 1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel at my feel as I type. She is getting up there, I am her eyes and ears at this point. She has been with me through many many trips. When she passes I will feel that emptiness as well as be happy she does not have to drag around that old body anymore. I do hope she just goes in her sleep.

Years ago after we had to put our pet down i had some crazy experiences on my next trips. Not even tripping I could feel her presence one night a few nights later, strangest thing. And as I was questioning feeling her presence the TV was on, NYPD Blue. I had an elation when I got that feeling. Right on TV at that same time the main guy on NYPD blue (that drip Sipowitz??) had just lost his wife and was telling his friend he felt a real presence and it was totally real. What timing and what a coincidence. Made me feel better. I think that was my dog's gift to me.........until we meet again.

We should start a thread on Psychedelics and the Grieving period. We see how a lot of those people dying of cancer finally made peace with death after a psilocybin trip. The questions should be by what mechanism do people dying make more peace with death after a psilocybin trip.

I dedicate this thread to Ismenes friend that passed. I hope he is rolling around heaven running on grass until Ismene makes it.

Last time I was on shrooms, I saw my old colleague and they told my old employer had died. It was sad, but well, we were not in contact anymore anyway so it was not overwhelming.
not what you wanna hear when you're on shrooms regardless though I'd imagine - really glad it didn' ruin your trip as could easily have done so!

Reminds me that my last trip (the healing one referred to above) was on the day that the Titan submersible imploded. I'd seen the news around it before the trip, which was when their fate was unknown. Now, after around 5 hours, so just past the absolute peak of the trip, when I knew what a laptop was again (kinda....just about), I felt massive urge to listen to a track that is only available to me via youtube. It was very hard work to use keyboard and I acccidentally saw some news saying the people in the sub were dead. I immediately stopped reading.

SHIT, fuuuckkkk, I spent the next 10 mins or so (I think) hyper-empathising with how it must have been for them to watch each other die etc...how it must have felt down there. I JUST pulled myself out of sliding into nightmre next few hours though, phew. I shudda kept reading though as would then have known they all died instantly without warning, doh. I'm not sure what that teaches us, but as soon as I'd recovered I went outside, sat in a comfy chair and got carried away into the cosmos by animal spirits/energies , returning sometime later absolutely rinsed clean of my grief.

@JackARoe your post really touched me and spoke to me, I'd give it 2 hearts and 2 'fires' if I could. I'll pick up the theme again with you perhaps at some point, as unfortunately(?) the theme is highly relevent to me atm (I'm not dying though, not that I know of anyway)

I know the feeling of dreading an animal passing very well too. All we can do is be with them while they are alive eh, fully present, appreciative, aware of the beautiful connection. Just like they are! Spaniels have a lovely energy about them too, lovely creatures. They can show us how to do it too - they are amazing at just being...here...now

well, that was what was known to happen sooner than later anyway, so... I was personal assistant.

tripped in 2020 a few days after my cat of 17 years died. Ripped a couple tabs off my sheet drunk, never knew how much UG i took, The trip was very intense and spiritual.

The insights and visions I had that night, changed my life forever. Saw the gates of heaven outside in the sky open up and went through a fractal tunnel of light, somewhere over 400 ug.

I use to trip my animals all the time, My cat would always hang with me all night while i was tripping on acid or shrooms.

Its hard losing them, psychedelics help us process so many emotions.

The world needs to legalize these molecules.

Could of drowned in alcohol, but acid allows you to come to a deep acceptance of the cycles of life.

One beautiful thing I'm grateful for - I can take psychedelics regardless of how awful my sober life is and never have a bad time - it's like the psychedelic world is a place of endless euphoria and wonder and no shit from the everyday world can ever intrude or spoil that.

Wilko Johnson said something once "I thought LSD was the real world and this world was just something you came back to in between trips"

Its hard losing them, psychedelics help us process so many emotions.

The world needs to legalize these molecules.

Could of drowned in alcohol, but acid allows you to come to a deep acceptance of the cycles of life.
So true. 2 years of processing can be done in 8 hours on some trips.

Here is how psychedelics help me process. Last story I promise.

When i met my wife she had a Cocker Spaniel that was 4 years old. We got married, moved in, immigrated between Canada and US. But that dog was always sick. A happy dog but something was wrong so we kept her happy as we could. I came home from work that night, dark rainy night, and my wife is sitting on the throw carpet in the basement holding our 9 year old dead dog. My wife said she yiped and exited her body. So for a while that carpet was the sad carpet. Fast forward months later after grieving period, a new happy Cocker enters our home. One of the first things she did was go right to the part of the carpet that the last dog died on and she did what we call her happy flips. So she made the sad carpet the happy carpet again. That is when I realized they pass the baton. Same spirit comes right back. Then you know when a dog is happy and panting and smiling at you? Well she looked at me and I felt I knew her for a million years. I knew that look. Love comes back again and again in different forms.