• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A little too much meth and work in about 2 hours

SterlingM.Archer

Bluelighter
Really don't want to go into work this twacked out. Plugged probably .2 or .3 at approx. 7:50 which was 1 hr 40 mins ago. have some tar that thinking of doing but Dobt want to plug. Would rather IV. Is vasoconstriction going to be an issue? Rigs are very small and are 31 g. Never IVed this high before so some pointers would be appreciated.

Oh and FYI was supposed to be off today but got asked to cover for someone That can't tell no because they have looked out big time as far as covering shift and helping with personal stuff aswell.

Hasty response would be appreciated.

Do some jumping jacks and pushups to get your veins popping out?

Call out sick cuz it sounds like you're on a super sick one. Get some rest before your next shift.

my last resort is always alchohol! but obviously you cant go to work wasted! try a few drinks then do something incase some smells it! chew chwing gum or something! i would say benzos defo as a first choice to chill you out and take the edge of but i see you dont have any!

good luck anyway

Use the Heroin. In principle, harm reduction would probably dictate not combining potent stimulants/depressants for a variety of reasons, but most of us have been brought to a similar scenario at one point or another in our history of drug use. If you're high enough that it's obvious and you will potentially lose your job and means of living, a nice depressant is in order. In my lifetime it's always been too high on Opiates and being in need of something to wake me up.

If you are not steady enough to properly IV, then you really shouldn't. You'll potentially miss your shot, risking IV complications while also not giving you the depressant effect that you are currently in need of. I would recommend plugging, although I know you are against it.

Smoking may not last long enough to cover his whole shift, and he may have to take repeated trips to the bathroom. Hard to cover that smell too.

Taking a minor tranquilizer like Xanax or Klonopin would be optimal. If you don't have that, though, just suck it up and charge it to the game. :) I've walked that talk before, definitely...I remember dragging my zombified ass to college classes after weekends with literally no sleep, UGH. By Monday morning I'd look like a depraved lunatic.

But if you don't show up to your obligations (work, school, etc) what is your excuse? "I got too high on drugs to show up"? Pfft. That's not even a valid excuse. That's always been my philosophy, anyway (I don't do speed anymore though)

I will never get the whole plugging thing unless your gay, im sorry but nothing ever will be going up my ass even if it gets you a little higher

I will never get the whole plugging thing unless your gay, im sorry but nothing ever will be going up my ass even if it gets you a little higher

A lot higher.* But honestly it was a weak attempt at staying away from the needle. I've give in to its power. Went through like a g since yesterday morning. Got 2 more but fuck it's time to crash. Had to call in today actually. hopefully I can trade for some tar.

At the risk of sounding like your mother leave the meth alone. No good is ever going to come from using it.. I'm so glad that I no longer have the desire to speed things up. Even too much coffee makes me feel like a tweeked out zombie anymore..